Quotes ♥

"If we really want to love, we must learn how to forgive" - Mother Teresa
"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."'- Mother Teresa
"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of" - Albert Camus
"The best way to destroy and enemy is to make him a friend" - Abraham Lincoln
"Being nice to someone you dislike doesn't mean you're a fake. It means that you're mature enough to tolerant your dislike towards them" - Book of Quote

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

just back from Labuan..

haha..yo everyone..but i think no one will read my blog anyway..haha..

i leaving Miri for 6 days..and i go there alone..wush~!!!shuang..haha..

because my mom go Labuan from KK thn i go there from Miri lo..haha..

go there visit my nephew and my sis them..haha..

i arrived there about 0740 like tat..thn wait few minutes thn my sis fetch me..

because she needed to bring his son to his bao mu 's house..haha..

hmm...his son become very cute leh..haha..cuter liaw..lols..

and her daughter become more talkative and nenekpo..hahaha..

bit annoying la..they 2 siblings are super sibling lai de..haha..

because when they 2 in a same place, then will start to ~!@#&*()_+ ojibala so many..

haha..really..non-stop one..haha..actually my niece..lols..

many things to say..haha..they 2 very ver very naughty..

but the boy still ok..because he looked cute and not tat annoying..

haha..tat's why i will teng him more..wakkaka..psps..bit pian xin la..

haha..actualy this blog is not for writting those thing..but watever la..

campur campur nia..haha..i came back from Labuan yesterday afternoon..

actually i come back today de..but i follow my dad lo..haha..

my dad wanna come back earliier so i follow him..hehe..

nth lo..just for fun..hmmm......bit bored leh..haha..but still better than last time before i leaving Labuan..

haha..today my friend told me i will in Form 2A class next year~!!!!muahahahh..

so happy..haha..=P..he said one la..dunno is true or false..

he said he see the namelist thn saw my name..haha..lols..

bit happy bit gia gia de..haha..because scared i will be the last one when the exam..

scared scared..haha..happy is because can in the good class lo..

and the form teacher will be Mr Tay..lols..haha..

he is a good teacher and a funny teacher..lols..haha..

always kacau girls de..haha..but still better la..

just hope tat he will not unlucky as my form teacher this year..

haiz...kena sienz by my clasmates(me also..but sometimes..haha)..

watever la..all past le lo..let it past..haha...

tat's all and lazy to write anymore..wakkaka..lol

No comments:

Post a Comment