Quotes ♥

"If we really want to love, we must learn how to forgive" - Mother Teresa
"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."'- Mother Teresa
"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of" - Albert Camus
"The best way to destroy and enemy is to make him a friend" - Abraham Lincoln
"Being nice to someone you dislike doesn't mean you're a fake. It means that you're mature enough to tolerant your dislike towards them" - Book of Quote

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Busy life

My life start busy when I enter my form 3 life. Suffer with the stress of the exams and so on.
Someone remind me that, a lot of thing have changed. Yes, that's right.
A lot things happened in these 2 years. Everything will happen in anytime.
Sadness, happiness. Every kind of expression.
This year, I have to suffer with my PMR and UEC Junior Examination.
Will be a busy year. Haha. Dunno its lucky or unlucky.
The first day of PMR is at 4th of Oct. which is the second day of my birthday.
Hmm.. Think this year's birthday celebration will not be nice. Haha.
Because everyone busy with the exams. But well, a good result is the BIG and BEST present for myself.
Haha. My target this time, of course, straight A's for PMR. UEC? Hmm.. Not sure.
This time the result of P2, finally, i hit my target. Average 75.09. Hahahaha.
For 11 subjects. Lols. Got a 16th position. Hmm.. A lot of ppl gave up P2.
For dunno what reason. Haha. I'm very happy because finally i hit my target. Yes!
The lowest mark is UEC Geo. == 63% nia. Aduh. the second lowest is Science. OMG! 67 nia!
Ngaidi lo =.= Next year dunno how liaw. Dunno still can go to science side or not.
Haha. 2ml still got test. Hais hais. Sad sad haha.
I felt extra happy because of someone. Lala~ Thanks for someone. Haha.
Last Friday was RRSS day which we can wear anything we wan.
We wore our new class T-shirt to school. Just took it on Friday nia ==
Nvm. Haha. Hope everyone is happy with the T-shirt.

Result shown as below:
Chinese : 77
BM : 76
English : 70
Maths : 88
Science : 67
Sejarah : 76
UEC His : 81
Geo. : 87
UEC Geo :63
KH :71
Art :70

Total : 826
Average : 75.09 (Ngam Ngam hit target==)
Position : 16

No comments:

Post a Comment