Quotes ♥

"If we really want to love, we must learn how to forgive" - Mother Teresa
"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."'- Mother Teresa
"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of" - Albert Camus
"The best way to destroy and enemy is to make him a friend" - Abraham Lincoln
"Being nice to someone you dislike doesn't mean you're a fake. It means that you're mature enough to tolerant your dislike towards them" - Book of Quote

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Dont and do

Do not tell lies,
I rather you hurt me with your real words.

Trust yourself and trust me,
I will always be by your side,
and I will never try to let you down.

Do not cry when you are alone,
cry when you are with me,
I will help you to wipe off your tears,
and tell you I'm here with you.

Learn from the past,
use it in your life,
and look forward to the future.

When you feel down,
think about the one you care and the one who care about you,
they will never want to see you down,
but they will always with you when you are down.

No comments:

Post a Comment