Quotes ♥

"If we really want to love, we must learn how to forgive" - Mother Teresa
"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."'- Mother Teresa
"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of" - Albert Camus
"The best way to destroy and enemy is to make him a friend" - Abraham Lincoln
"Being nice to someone you dislike doesn't mean you're a fake. It means that you're mature enough to tolerant your dislike towards them" - Book of Quote

Monday, October 10, 2011

Monday

Time really flies very fast. Today is Monday again. O.O HAHA! Well, today i went to school as usual and studied my Moral defination in the morning before the lesson start. Then suddenly i realized that my hand got a very long injury. Hmmm.. As you can see the picture below. LOL! Not very painful actually, just got feeling? Hmm... I got the feeling only after I knew i got injured. Then i started to found out how did this happen. Lol. I discovered it when i open my file. O.O I cut my hand accidently when I open my file. Lol. Something like paper cut. Haha. I keep on cheating people by saying I suicide because of love. Lol. Then they shocked when see the injury. Haha. The most funny thing is when i asked yum to see my hand, she just hit my hand with her 2 palm. Then I shouted at her, "OI! Pain ah!" Actually not that painful. HAHA. And i have no idea why i had such a big reaction toward her action. Haha. I played volleyball with XingHan them. I found out how much I miss volleyball since primary school . LOL! Urge me to join Volleyball Club in my school recently. Hmm.. Still thinking. Lalala~ I live for 16 years and 7 days and now i havent found out what is my ambition and what is my interest. Haiz. I hope I can find it out earlier so that can motivate me to study harder or have a better plan. HAHA. Oh yea, I active my Twitter since last Friday or Saturday i think, so follow me if you are my friend :D Haha. Alright, That's all from me today, Good night everyone. XD
: Injury of my hand :

No comments:

Post a Comment