Quotes ♥

"If we really want to love, we must learn how to forgive" - Mother Teresa
"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."'- Mother Teresa
"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of" - Albert Camus
"The best way to destroy and enemy is to make him a friend" - Abraham Lincoln
"Being nice to someone you dislike doesn't mean you're a fake. It means that you're mature enough to tolerant your dislike towards them" - Book of Quote

Thursday, January 22, 2009

I'm sad..T.T

I'm sad..really sad..
Why do I sad.??
The reason is very simple..
because of my MATHS RESULT~!!!
This is my first time having test in form 2..
And the result was release about 2 days ago..
I'm really dissapointed for myself..
Very sad to know that, I'm only got 51% in the test..
although it's past..BUT I'm failed my target..
really very dissapointed about myself to get the 51%..
really very sad and dissapointed..
This is th first tim3 I got this low mark such as this..
It's only 51%~!!!!T.T
The first time i got C in maths..
I had NEVER and I said NEVER get C for my maths..
really dissapointed..
well, it's really suite hard for a form 2 student..
the standard for the book tat i studying now is actually the PMR form 1-4 standard..
But, I'm still very very very dissapointed about it..
haiz..T.T..how good if I'm a clever and smart girl??(dreaming AGAIN)
However, hope tat I can take a good result for the next test and the other subject..
May God bless me..!!!..XD..
and
let me have
HAPPY CNY WITH A HAPPY HOLIDAY~!!

3 comments:

  1. Hhey hey hey Chu Jun.. no worries bout it la.. Just work harder and don't give up. Form 2 is really hard. REALLY REALLY HARD. Just ask Ah Tay la.. the questions.. he would be happy to answer. And you've done your best. Good luck. CHEERS''

    ReplyDelete
  2. O... hahaha.. just practice it more la.. maths is really not an easy subject and takes loads of practices.. Just dont give up.. life is like that.. there will always be ups and downs.. and downs will be really painful.. but it makes u stronger.. hahaha.. HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR. .HOW WAS NEW YEAR?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha..yup..i know it..hehe..
    hmm..my CNY quite fun..hehe..because went many houses to bai nian..wakakak..lol..haha..but almost finish the holiday liaw..hais..T^T..haha..but at lease enjoyed iit la..hehe..my holiday homework havent done yet ah..huhu,,

    ReplyDelete