Quotes ♥

"If we really want to love, we must learn how to forgive" - Mother Teresa
"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."'- Mother Teresa
"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of" - Albert Camus
"The best way to destroy and enemy is to make him a friend" - Abraham Lincoln
"Being nice to someone you dislike doesn't mean you're a fake. It means that you're mature enough to tolerant your dislike towards them" - Book of Quote

Sunday, January 11, 2009

My sweet family..=)

[[5 sisters]]
haha=)..this is me with my sis taken from the studio..XD
but tat time i was ill..so not tat mood to take photo..haha..
this s the nicest of the photos..haha..XD
i love my sis..because we are in the sweet family~!!!=)

[[my sweet family]]
i love my family..i love my daddy mummy and sister..XD
this is my family~!!wakkaak..haha..
this pic quite blur..paiseh ya..hehe..
my handsome daddy and my pretty mummy is beside me..
hehe..im between th3m..haha=)
[[mummy with her 2nd daughter and her grandchildren]]
2 of my dear dear..XD..
wei wei and sisi..hahaha..
the blue shirt one is my 2nd sis..
and the 2 small children are her children..haha..
so naughty wor~!!!haha..
but wei wei is a happy fruit..XD
and sisi is a cry bun..hehe..
they 2 are very very very cute..hahaha=)

[[my daddy with his 3 grandchildren]]
hahas..=)this is my daddy and all my nephews and niece..
hahaha..from the left to right: Corliss Lim, Brayden Lim, Ray Wang..
"wakakak..yo, baby=)xiao yiyi is here~!!!"hahaha...(LOLxXx)
oh ya, almost forget to intro my daddy..><'''
daddy is a kindly man and he was a cute daddy in my heart..
hahaha..because sometimes he will acts cute in front of me..such a kid..
hahaha..=)but it's very very good for it..XD
at lease.......it's a funny and sweet memories..hahaha
[[my sis(bby3n) with me(CJ)]]
this is one of my sis..haha..=)
look pretty right??( i mean my sis)><'''
haha..this photo is took it when we are on the way to sibuti with our dad & mum & other sis.
later i will intro again for my other sis (piG hui)
haha..XD..there are lots of funny nicknames for my sis..
including me..haha..=) because we are HAPPY FAMILY~!!!=)
ps: i don hav make up when i took this pic
[[My 4th sis (piG hui)]]
well, this is my sot sot de 4th sis..hahaha..
because she always evil laugh..haha..
like a witch..muahahaha..
so make our family always with an evil sound..??hahaha..

and she was my teacher last last year in school..
hahha..XD..she is the one who sponsor me for my piano class..
quite expesive leh~!!!!><'''
haha..because tat's what she promised me last time when i got 7A's in UPSR..hehe
this is such a reward for me..hehe..XD..

[[Ray Ray & his mummy]]

[[Ray's birthday]]

Ray is my dear dear tat i really miss so much..hais..
because he was with us last few years ago..T.T
really miss him alot~!!!!T.T
RAY RAY~!!!xiao yi yi xiang ni ah~!!!T.T
hais..hope i will meet him soon..XD..really miss him alot..haisz....wat to do??cant do
anything..T.Tjust can only miss miss miss and miss him..T.T

[[My 3rd sis with her friends]]

Well, this is my 3rd sis..
Haha..she is a very good girl in my family..
Can said she is the best girl in our family..haha..
Not only the best girl..is a very good sister also..
And a very good child..hahaha..=D..(for my mum and dad)
Hahaha..she is also the most hardworking and the most obedient child..
Hahaha..so she is the strongest girl in our 6 girls..=D

That's all for my family..wakkaka..

Conclusion for it ::

((hahaha..wakakaka))

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

I LOVE MY FAMILY~!!!!

1 comment:

  1. hahha.. Chu Jun. this is definitely a veery very sweet post.. lolx.. tat's good la.. to have pride in your family.. Family is the people who always will be there no matter what.. hahhaha.. =p

    ReplyDelete