Quotes ♥

"If we really want to love, we must learn how to forgive" - Mother Teresa
"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."'- Mother Teresa
"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of" - Albert Camus
"The best way to destroy and enemy is to make him a friend" - Abraham Lincoln
"Being nice to someone you dislike doesn't mean you're a fake. It means that you're mature enough to tolerant your dislike towards them" - Book of Quote

Monday, February 2, 2009

30/01/2009 CNY "trip" with my Family..XD


[[on the way to Bintulu]]
haha..this is me and my third sis
<<<<<<<<<<<






<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
[[on the way to Bintulu]]
weeww!!my pretty fifth sis and I








[[still on the way to Bintulu]]
me with my dear Mum..XD

<<<<<<<<<<<









[[On the way to Bintulu!!]]
my third sis and my dear mum..(2 dears)


<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<




[[In my jiu jiu de house]]
4 girls with a boy boy..haha

xing fu le??
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<









[[On the stair]]
sit on the stair with my fifth sis..

hehehe...too bored??nono..
if too tiired..hahahaha
<<<<<<<<<
















[[Happy Family]] ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
My jiu jiu, jiu mu and my family.. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^





[[th3 old one]]
<<<<<<<<<<





[[we 4]]
haha..the blur blur one is me


<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<






[[me and my third and fifth sis]]
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<










[[My 2 sisters]]
<<<<<<<<<<<







<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
[[we 3 siblings]]
pretty or not??hahahaahha..XD

3 comments:

  1. WEISEH Chu Jun.. i really respect u.. i respect those who respect their family.. COMe la if u need anything.. and to reply about the maths exam.. no worries la.. just don't give up. Just don't force yourself too hard. We need to also enjoy our life. LuUEe.. POOH POOH HEAD. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha.. come la Chu Jun.. will always welcome you.. de.. lolx.. blekz..............Chu Jun Chu Jun Chu Jun Chu Jun...

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..okays..u say de o..hahaha..=)..MR tang tang tang..hahahahah..oh ya, visit our Form 2A de blog le ma??hehe..go to visit and post comment(s) on it o..hehe.. http://www.rrss2a.blogspot.com/
    thx thx..hehehe=)

    ReplyDelete