Quotes ♥

"If we really want to love, we must learn how to forgive" - Mother Teresa
"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."'- Mother Teresa
"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of" - Albert Camus
"The best way to destroy and enemy is to make him a friend" - Abraham Lincoln
"Being nice to someone you dislike doesn't mean you're a fake. It means that you're mature enough to tolerant your dislike towards them" - Book of Quote

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Anyone can teach me?

How to reduce the laziness?
Somehow I hate myself at some times.
Anyone can teach me how to don't be lazy?
I'm quite unhappy because of this.
What things caused me? I'm being different.
T.T Why I always feel tired?
And never have the time to study? WHY?!
Why!? WHY!?!! T.T Anyone can teache me?
Please. I really need it NOW! T,T

No comments:

Post a Comment