Quotes ♥

"If we really want to love, we must learn how to forgive" - Mother Teresa
"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."'- Mother Teresa
"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of" - Albert Camus
"The best way to destroy and enemy is to make him a friend" - Abraham Lincoln
"Being nice to someone you dislike doesn't mean you're a fake. It means that you're mature enough to tolerant your dislike towards them" - Book of Quote

Saturday, March 6, 2010

These few days

Hmm.. These few days were alright. Nothing special.
Just the haze was very serious. Until I a bit dizzy during the assembly on Wed.
Exams were ok also. But Science Biodiversity quite hard ==
Hais. Dunno how was my result. Next week have another 3 chapter test.
Woo~ Good luck for myself. I'm just finish my Maths chapter 8 de homeworks.
Monday got maths exams again. Hais. 3 chapters a day.
But still okay lah. I'm still ok with maths =) My favourite subject ba.
Haha. I just cut my hair this morning. Cut if by my own. Hmmm...
No comment for my hair =.= Haha. Hp creadte expired again T.T
Quite sad. But somehow is the same ==
Because the one I hope to receive his msg didn't send me. Huhu.
Can't do anything also. Hais. So boring and the weather is so hot now.
Aduhh! Make me feel lazy. Haha. Good news because next week take class and club photo xD
Oh ya! That's a miracle happened to me this Monday. Lols.
I have been selected to be the Chairman of Art Club. Zz.
Art Club chairman is bad in art. Aduh! Dunno how I gonna be.
Zzz. And my assistant chairman is Felix. Woo! Haha.
A potential student in Art xD Haha. One of my good friend in class also.
Haha. Keep kena bully by me. Hmmm~ No! Cannot say like this.
Is we bully each other in different way. Hahah xP
Okay la. Dunno what to say also. xP Hope next week will be a fine week.
Haha! Wakaka. These few days keep play in Viwawa with friends.
Tell me if you got play in Viwawa also tell me ya XP Haha

For those who are interested to join my club, please inform me in Form 3A.
Time : Monday (3.35 pm - 4.10pm)
Venue : Art Room
**Next Thursday is our turn for club photo taken **

No comments:

Post a Comment