Quotes ♥

"If we really want to love, we must learn how to forgive" - Mother Teresa
"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."'- Mother Teresa
"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of" - Albert Camus
"The best way to destroy and enemy is to make him a friend" - Abraham Lincoln
"Being nice to someone you dislike doesn't mean you're a fake. It means that you're mature enough to tolerant your dislike towards them" - Book of Quote

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

New Blog Skin

Haha. Changed my blog skin again. Reason is because I want==
Lols. Wu liao hor?==Actually nothing special also.
2ml actually have Science test, but im still in front of my laptop facing my laptop.
Haha. So hungry now. Ish ~ Haiz.
Dunno why my laptop today so hot. Make my laptop so lag.
Sien ar TT haiz. PMR is getting nearer, of course i hope can get straight As lo.
But little bit hard. Ish ~ Haiz. Speechless liao.
Today went to hall to watch Science exhibition. Wew ~ Quite nice.
Play and enjoy it so much. Wakaka.
Btw, happy belate birthday to my
dear Jillian (17/07)
, dear Grace (18/07)
and Gabriel (19/07 if not wrong).
Haha. That's all for today. Just a very boring post nia.
I think will be a long time for me to update my blog since homeworks is getting more.
Wish everyone always happy :) God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment