Quotes ♥

"If we really want to love, we must learn how to forgive" - Mother Teresa
"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."'- Mother Teresa
"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of" - Albert Camus
"The best way to destroy and enemy is to make him a friend" - Abraham Lincoln
"Being nice to someone you dislike doesn't mean you're a fake. It means that you're mature enough to tolerant your dislike towards them" - Book of Quote

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Last day of July

Today is the last day of July. 2ml will be the fst day of August. Haiz. SO FAST ! == Really so fast. OMG. I cant believe. HAHA.! I just viewed the photo of prefect's night last night. Feel that it was so fun. Haha. Too bad I'm not a prefect. Lala~ Cant blame anyone. I chose to not to be a prefect. I hope the decision isnt wrong one. Today have piano class at 1245. Haha. Wish me good luck. Because I didnt practice it for about 1 week? Lol. Going to makan lunch :D See you all again

Today's quote :)
"For every minute you are angry, you lose 60 seconds of happiness."

No comments:

Post a Comment