Quotes ♥

"If we really want to love, we must learn how to forgive" - Mother Teresa
"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."'- Mother Teresa
"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of" - Albert Camus
"The best way to destroy and enemy is to make him a friend" - Abraham Lincoln
"Being nice to someone you dislike doesn't mean you're a fake. It means that you're mature enough to tolerant your dislike towards them" - Book of Quote

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

During Break Time ~ !

Yesterday, Anthonia was having fun with her camera. She took my photo when I was laughing for unknown reason. LOL! I like the picture actually although its quite funny. HAHA
I dunno what reason made me laugh like this while others doing homework so seriously
d(O.O)b
We were staring at our youngest sister due to her disobedient
(HAHA *Evil Laugh*)
*Eiwenne, Eleen, Jun Tsui, Anthonia, Cj, Kimberley, Jun Ni & Angeline*
(Do, Re, Mi, Fa, So, Lah, Di, Doh)
The two kindergarden kids playing with "car"
O.O ! Samseng Lao DA! LordKim!
(Finally she took off her transformer, gratz :D)

My school life actually became happier since I'm so good with them this year. Not only "The Secret Seven", but also with SukYin, YumYum and ect. :D Thanks a lot for giving me so much of joy.

Today quote : (Learn from either Felix/Brian/EuMin)
"I'm gay but I'm not a gay"

No comments:

Post a Comment