Quotes ♥

"If we really want to love, we must learn how to forgive" - Mother Teresa
"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."'- Mother Teresa
"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of" - Albert Camus
"The best way to destroy and enemy is to make him a friend" - Abraham Lincoln
"Being nice to someone you dislike doesn't mean you're a fake. It means that you're mature enough to tolerant your dislike towards them" - Book of Quote

Sunday, May 26, 2013

2013

This is the first post in this year, 2013. It had been so long I had not bother about my blog. 
This blog is almost forgotten by its owner. LOL.
This year, is the 1st year after my SPM. My SPM result is not bad for me. At least it wasn't disappointed myself.
Went to somewhere that I was planned to, which is PLKN for 3 months.
I met a lot of friends there and I really gone through a lot that I never had the chance to do so.
What are those things? Examples like using M16, flying fox, wear Baju Kebaya and so on.
It was a really good and memorable experience for me, and it is once in a lifetime's experience.
After that, I went to Singapore to apply for the school out there.
Sad case. I had been rejected by the schools in Singapore.
At the end, I came back Miri and study A-level.
I had been leaving my home for 3+1 months and I realized how good is it when I'm home.
Went to quite a lot of places in 1 month time. Jakarta, JB, KL, Singapore.
First time using bus by myself and it was depart from Sg to JB.
Quite a good experience for me I think? Hahaha.
In Jakarta, I saw a lot of scenes that I never saw it in this 17+ years.
I saw the children there selling things at the roadside. Erm... Not roadside. Should be on the road.
Because they are just standing in the middle of the road. They are really pitiful.
Again, I realized that I was really live in a peaceful and good conditioned place.
Thanks God :) 
For the 1 month I wasn't at home, I realized the importance of money and time.
Yea, no doubt, money is really important, and it is EXTREMELY  important.

No comments:

Post a Comment