Quotes ♥

"If we really want to love, we must learn how to forgive" - Mother Teresa
"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."'- Mother Teresa
"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of" - Albert Camus
"The best way to destroy and enemy is to make him a friend" - Abraham Lincoln
"Being nice to someone you dislike doesn't mean you're a fake. It means that you're mature enough to tolerant your dislike towards them" - Book of Quote

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Changed

Since my dear daughter saying my blog's music had put there for a long time..
So i decided to change it..Haha..Hehe..
I changed to "7 Years and 50 Days - Groove Coverage" & "The Newbasshunter - Dota"
Hehe..Both of them are intro by my Sis, Bbyen..
Why does she intro me the "The Newbasshunter" is because of preparation of our dance..
Last time K'ren ask my sis help us to choose song and "cut" song..
So my sis found this song and said this song is nice..and suitable for dancing...
That's why i knw this song..Haha..
She intro me "7 Years and 50 Days" after she go pub and listen to this song..
She said this song is nice and let listen to this song..
And i "fall in love" with it..Hahahaha..
It's nice for me..Wakakak..Lols..XD..
Hope u all will like it la..Hehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment