Quotes ♥

"If we really want to love, we must learn how to forgive" - Mother Teresa
"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."'- Mother Teresa
"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of" - Albert Camus
"The best way to destroy and enemy is to make him a friend" - Abraham Lincoln
"Being nice to someone you dislike doesn't mean you're a fake. It means that you're mature enough to tolerant your dislike towards them" - Book of Quote

Saturday, April 25, 2009

RRSS Maths Competition

Date : 11/05/2009
Time : 3:40pm - 5.00pm
Venue : RRSS library

For more information, pls contact me (CJ) or look for it from the notice board in our class.
Pls contact me if u want to join the competition.

The way that you can contact me:
-Post a msg in my own Cbox
-Tell me in our class blog
-Sms me / Call my hp (ask me for my number)
-Tell me face to face in school
-Tell me in MSN (bcj1003@hotmail.com / chujun1995@hotmail.com)
-Post a comment / msg in Friendster 1 / Friendster 2

Thanks.

Registered student:
  1. Tze Shiang
  2. Ivy
  3. Aaron Chin
  4. CJ
  5. Stephanie
  6. Loi
  7. Xing Han
  8. Eleen
  9. Jun Ni
  10. Kim
  11. Eu Min
  12. Jacky
  13. Jenny Y.
  14. Jia Xin

No comments:

Post a Comment