Quotes ♥

"If we really want to love, we must learn how to forgive" - Mother Teresa
"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."'- Mother Teresa
"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of" - Albert Camus
"The best way to destroy and enemy is to make him a friend" - Abraham Lincoln
"Being nice to someone you dislike doesn't mean you're a fake. It means that you're mature enough to tolerant your dislike towards them" - Book of Quote

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Competition & Mood

Today morning abt 8:30++a.m go to Global Art..
Actually after that Bbyen was "in-charge" to fetch me go to SM Pei Min..
But i don wan wait edi..Plus she is working..Not good for her to go here go thr..
So i ask Aaron to fetch me there..
After that, we arrived there abt 9 am and saw WeiLi them..
We went with them and they show us the classes..
10 am start the competition..10am-2pm..Quite long right?
I spend abt 3++ hours on my essay..Weew~
Long leh? Lol..i use 8 pieces of the GaoZi..
Lols..1 piece of it can write 400 words + punctuation..
Lala~because i was too bored there..So i write both of the title..
1. 你对阿公阿嫲的印象
2.你的中学生活
Both of them are write abt story or wat..
Lala~abt 1++pm i left the room 3..And i went to Yakin..
And i met Edmund Lo..Lols..Long time din see him le..
I think he is teaching teakwondo there..
I also dunno..Lols..and then bbyen came at about 1:35pm like that..
Zzzz..kena scold by her because she din take her hp when she come and fetch me..
So she din receive the msg tat i sent her just now abt i got Yakin..
Lala~whatever..Lols..XiGuan liaw..=.=
although long time din scold by her..Hehe..
After reached home, it was abt 1:50pm like tat..
And i called the piG hui because she looked for me when i was in the room 3..
After that i continue to eat my rice tat i dabao from Yakin..Lala~
And i was not tat good in mood just now when i online..
Because of the SUPER hot weather and because of something else..
Hais..Suddenly POP out a ques. in my mind "Is it worth?"
Hope it's..Quite emo just now..
Keep asking myself alot of crazy questions and answer it myself..
Sotz! Gila..Crazy!..Lols..Hais..Feel like wanna cry..Hais..
So hope tat i can don even start that before this..
So sienz..make my mood not good..
These 2 days always listen to "Wish" that the piG sent me..
Suddenly POP out alot of feeling..Sad sad de..and other else..
Hope i can really don think too much abt those stupid things..
May God bless me and guide me..
It is easy but not easy..
It is hard but not hard..
What is it..?
It's just my life..
Something to my LaoPo :-
No need thks me lah..XD..
Just need to remember if u hab nothing wrong, don afraid of it..
Face it with ur braveness..=)
Jia You..Gambateh..!

No comments:

Post a Comment