Quotes ♥

"If we really want to love, we must learn how to forgive" - Mother Teresa
"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."'- Mother Teresa
"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of" - Albert Camus
"The best way to destroy and enemy is to make him a friend" - Abraham Lincoln
"Being nice to someone you dislike doesn't mean you're a fake. It means that you're mature enough to tolerant your dislike towards them" - Book of Quote

Saturday, July 18, 2009

En and Jill's birthday

Hmm....Few days ago en asked us to go parkson play with her.
Haha. So we go there lo. I went there at abt 3++pm like tat.
But i was with my Da gor gor buying present to her and Jill.
Lols. But after tat she called me and told me she was alone in Popular.
What the=.= Her friends throw her alone at there. Huhu.
That time i was looking for her birthday present but i was worried abt her, so i went to meet her first.
After that i together with her and looked for Jill's birthday presents.
Haha. I bought a pair of ear rings to Jill. Its looked like the pair of Jill gv me last year de.
Haha. After that thn i walked with En again.
She bought some weird things to Jill as birthday presents
Guess wat she buy. Deng~ She bought a pair of socks and hp sticker.
Hahaha! Quite weird. But she's a weird weird de ppl, so its still ok.
Plus we are very close edi, so Xi Guan liaw lah. Haha.
And then I let En choose her birthday present this year.
Because i also dunno wat to buy for her.
First, she said she wan an umbrella. Lol. Such a weird thing again
Haha. But when she see the price, she was shocked and she said she don wan liaw.
Hahaha. Cute and funny ah her. Lols.
After that she bring me go to a Hello Kitty's shop.
And asked buy her a Hello Kitty bottle. Haha.
Still ok la. Not very expensive. Hehe. RM18 for a bottle.
Before i meet Grace, i went to buy the correction tape with refill for the Tiong Sing.
Lols. He gv me RM5 nia. And the correction tape cost RM8.90. Lol.
After buy her presents, we go to look for her friends.
Hmmm.....But i din talk with them much. Because i dunno them.
And i meet alot of ppl last night. Haha.
And then abt 6 pm like tat Jillian and Jia come le. Wush
Happy lo. But still a little bit bored lah. Hahaha.
Lols. Because we 3 are different style and type of ppl.
While waiting Grace, we 3 go Toysrus to buy Jill's bro de birthday present.
Haha. Quite bored lo. Then we went Mary Brown meet Grace and her friends.
Lols. Grace hugged Jill and Jia when saw them, but din hug me. T.T
Sad ah. Hahaha! Jk=.= Lols. After go Mary Brown, Grace and her friends go watch Harry Potter. But we 3 din. Lala~.. And Grace felt sorry to us because din pei us. Lol.
We 3 just window-shopping nia. Lols.
Hais. All the sudden we walk to a shop with Christtian Song.
Made me and Jia think abt church memories. T.T
We sang "Shout to the Lord" quitely and i felt to cry. T.T
I miss church so much. T.T But my mummy don allow me go.
Hais. I saw the happiest Jia when we were in church.
I saw her with a lot of joyful. But now...... Hais.
I saw her with a tired her and she changed.
Hope i can see a pervious her as we were in church.
I feel the love of God. Get to know the real me.

Learn a lot of things from church. Meet a lot of friends who are cares me and love me.
I learn how to love. I knw what's the meaning of love.
Love isnt everything related with BGR, but the love of friendship, the love of God.
Thanks Lord for giving me everythings. =)
Praise the Lord.
在教堂的这一段日子,是我在外学到最多东西,最开心的日子
曾经走过的这段日子,我难以忘记,因为,那是我们一起走过的日子

No comments:

Post a Comment