Quotes ♥

"If we really want to love, we must learn how to forgive" - Mother Teresa
"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."'- Mother Teresa
"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of" - Albert Camus
"The best way to destroy and enemy is to make him a friend" - Abraham Lincoln
"Being nice to someone you dislike doesn't mean you're a fake. It means that you're mature enough to tolerant your dislike towards them" - Book of Quote

Monday, July 20, 2009

School Life (20/7)


Hehe. Lols. Why i first word is Hehe liaw? Because now my mood better than just now le.
Weew~.. Now i smell dao my mum's cook de yummy smell. Wush. My stomach growling le.
Hahaha. Sot sot le me. Got ppl bored till hack my account, guess my password on Saturday.
Lols! Such a bored ppl. Hao Xin Ni lah. Dont kacau kacau lah. Lols.
You knw you made me almost get heart-attact when you told me you know alot of things from somewhere?
Lols. Luckily I dont get heart-attact. If not you wont see this post liaw. Lols.
Really gekdao by you. Bored until guess my password also can. Lol.
Hmmmm~..Dont bother it lah. Now i changed my password edi. Lol.
For those ppl who are curious about wat he know or wat. Paiseh, cannot tell.
And for those ppl who are curious abt my password. Also paiseh boh. Im not selling password here.
Hahaha. And today the hacker very happy in class. Dunno why also.
He said because he finally won Kim liaw. Woo~..Hahaha!
Kim, you must jia you oh. If not next time he beat all of the sub. Woo~..
Then you Gg liaw. Hahaha! And i will stand beside see how's the war going on. Muahahaha.
Lols. Today test Chinese Geo at the last second period.
Woo~.. Dunno how to do ah. Sei lur. T.T Hais.
And my tuition maths quiz only got 50%. What the!? 50% again!zZzZz.
Last time ah tay de test also 50%. Lols. Kisiao. Lol.
And we all went down during the Science period. Hahaha!
Guess we went down for wat? Hehe. Because Ah Bee asked us to go down and see the shadow of all of us.
And 2ml gonna go down again for the same thing. Hahaha! Lols.
Quite funny leh. Lols. Hehe. And upstair de ppl keep on watching us.=.=
Hahahahaha! Lols. Yum and me acted like marching like tat.
Kiri, Kiri, Kiri Kanan Kiri. Hahaha! Lame~.. Woo. Lols.
And during this period, gt ppl Ah Bee de hubby so shy when we said he is Ah Bee de laogong.
Hahahaha! Use his book to cover his face lagi. Lol. Like a small kid. Lols.
But sure. Because he's just a small kid. Haha. We are not an adult. Hehe.
And this lunch break got ppl say me like a baby when i ate french fried.
Lol! What the. Lols. Really gekdao when i heard abt this. Baby? OMx!
Im still a baby when eating french fried? LOL! Woosh~..
Suddenly think abt this will let me laugh in my heart. Hahaha.! Quite funny.
First time heard ppl say me like a baby when i eating. Lols.
Quite "geng". Lols. Haha. Whatever la. Gonna continue to prepare my SBOA for 2ml.
WOoo~.. Gambateh and Good Luck for myself. =) God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment