Quotes ♥

"If we really want to love, we must learn how to forgive" - Mother Teresa
"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."'- Mother Teresa
"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of" - Albert Camus
"The best way to destroy and enemy is to make him a friend" - Abraham Lincoln
"Being nice to someone you dislike doesn't mean you're a fake. It means that you're mature enough to tolerant your dislike towards them" - Book of Quote

Friday, July 31, 2009

WOo~.. Booms from Shiang, Mdm Lydia & Ah Tay

Lols. Know what's the meaning of my title today?Hahaha! The first boom is from Shiang. Lols.Lets talk abt yesterday. Yesterday was Thursday. Thursday's yesterday he din come to school because he got a fever.Lols. And then on tat day, we use his "wife" de name to jio him and make him angry.Yesterday, he kept warning me don talk abt tat qian da de thing again,But i din listen to him and kept on Jio him Lols.Finally, got ppl shao liaw. Lols. Because i wrote somethings in his book before maths period.Lols. Forget wat period liaw. Lols. Go to see his blog thn u will knw.After that, he did not want to choi me liaw. Lols. Little bit shocked.Haha. Even when he returned the book to me also don wan to hiu me.Huhu. Lols. But after the loceng bunyi, ok liaw lah. Because i apologize to him before he went back. Second boom is from Mdm Lydia. She was very mad because of the classes that she teach on tat day. Lols. Kelian her also. She very geram and disappointed to us. Not only our class. But her all students. Hais. She said alot of dao li to us. But i think not many ppl will listen to her because i saw many ppl do their own things and curi curi laugh there. (I also din pay much attention on her until she said she prayed). Woo~.. The feeling was like when i was still in church, my church life. WooHoo~.. I still remember tat time aV say alot of ren sheng da dao li to us. I listened till i cried. Hais. But now... I think there are no more those kind of things in my life. Hais. Miss the life when i was in church with the love of God and hapiness. Ok, well, after tat, Mdm Lydia told us a story abt her first time teaching. Haha. She said she was cried because her class always get the last one. And her class only had 18 students at tat time. Huhu. Hais. The class was end with her story. Haha. But luckily she is went back with a smiling face. No more anger. Because of a word, "Forgive and Forget". Haha. May God bless all of us. Last boom is from Ah Tay. Lol.Actually i dunno what happened. But i knw he SHOUT very loud.Lols. He scolded someone in my class so loudly before school (Last period is him).But after tat, his mood good back le. Because of Xing Han. Lols.And everyone finally dare to laugh and talk after tat. Finally saw him smile and laugh. Lols. xD
His funny face, i think i wont forget his laughing face until the end of the school. Haha. I got a trophy in this morning assembly. Its a consulation of Junior Mathematics Competition 2009 held in my school. But dunno when liaw lah. Haha. Paiiseh. Lols. Woo~.. Kena praise by Mr Richard lagi. Quite happy lah. Haha. This time very heng nia. Because not much ppl participate. Its 100-200 ppl. But if not wrong, about 1/3 of the ppl give up on the half way of the competition. Lols. Because it's really quite hard for us, especially for those new students from primary school. Those are just new student (Form 1 / Transition). Lols. Finally my dream comes true liaw. Haha. Guess what's my dream. xD. Hehe. Just now go Parkson with Bbyen and she used Rm400++ for her face treatment things. Woo~.. So pro. Haha. I din buy anything because no money and nothing can buy. Yesterday afternoon also heng. I followed Kelly's car back home and before tat we went to Boulevard. Woo~.. Ngam Ngam hao i wanted to buy the Isogrid Paper. Haha. And ngam ngam hao she wanted to buy her stationery. Heng~... Haha. And today's English period we din study. Lols. Learn nothing. We chit-chat with Mr Johnne. Woo~.. He help me kan ming lagi. Lols. After he told me those thing, i felt little bit worry. Haha. But i think its real but can change de. Hehe. Because i dont think my life is fixed. Lols. Hehe. I believe that, i can change my life if i do something else. Hehe. Because my life is in my hand. And i believe that, God will make a way for me. Hahahha! May God bless all of us. =) God bless you all~..

No comments:

Post a Comment