Quotes ♥

"If we really want to love, we must learn how to forgive" - Mother Teresa
"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."'- Mother Teresa
"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of" - Albert Camus
"The best way to destroy and enemy is to make him a friend" - Abraham Lincoln
"Being nice to someone you dislike doesn't mean you're a fake. It means that you're mature enough to tolerant your dislike towards them" - Book of Quote

Monday, July 13, 2009

Miss the concert (Concert Pictures)

Hmm.....There are some photos tat took during our school concert.
Not a nice edit but at lease no need waste a lot of times in upload pics.
Haha. There are still some photos in my friends' hps or cameras.
I din took dao team group photos. T.T
This is the most regret thing this year. Hais.
Sad~ Huhu. Hope I can get all my concert photos from u guys.
Send me if you took photos with me during the concert ya.=)
Thanks. Hehehe. xD Miss the concert..~ Woo.

No comments:

Post a Comment