Quotes ♥

"If we really want to love, we must learn how to forgive" - Mother Teresa
"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."'- Mother Teresa
"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of" - Albert Camus
"The best way to destroy and enemy is to make him a friend" - Abraham Lincoln
"Being nice to someone you dislike doesn't mean you're a fake. It means that you're mature enough to tolerant your dislike towards them" - Book of Quote

Friday, February 5, 2010

Happy Birthday

Wow. There are 4 ppl's birthday today.
2 are my classmates, Grace Wong and Jenny Beh.
Another one is Lily from 3c which were my classmate in form 1.
And the last one is dunno who. Know him in facebook but never chat before.
We(Me, JiaNi, Janice, Yi-Xin) gave Grace a necklace as her birthday present today with a card.
Haha. We celebrate it during break time. JiaNi's mommy bought a cake for her.
It's a strawberry cake == This was the first time I ate strawberry cake.
Felt a little bit surprise when I saw the pink in colour's cake.
Lol == The taste still ok lah. Not bad. Not that bad as i think. Haha.
Hmm.. So wish you 2 happy birthday today.
Beside Grace and Jenny's birthday cake, Aaron and Ivy them celebrated their Big Brother's birthday also.
Actually his birthday is on 7th od Feb. But that day is Sunday, so they celebrate it earlier.
Little bit sad when I saw that because I never think I have no chance to join them.
Well, nevermind. It's okay since too much thing happened without an explaination.

Anything lo. But happy birthday to you also :)
Although you maybe you will not happy when you see my wish.
Yesterday Mdm Chua was angry of us. She looked so sad and mad.
Heard that her tears dropper down when she leave our class.
Sorry for everything, teacher. Hais. Kelian for my teachers also.
Always kena students bully. So today my class very obedient.
All very quiet. No talking nonsense or what. But Mdm Chua seems unhappy too.
Hais. Sorry for hurting you, teacher.
Hmm.. Wondering why Aaron got so many "admirers" one. Lol.
Even one of my friend also admire him. Lol.
Good luck to you, Aaron. Haha.
Yesterday my sis told me she booked my contact lenses edi.
Woo~ Quite happy. Hehehe. Next week the lenses will arrive =)
Quite interest because never think will wear it till my sis said wanna buy for me. Haha.
Next week is the last week school day before Chinese New Year holiday.
Yes! xD So happy. Hehehe. Third sis will back from S'pore on Friday afternoon.
Wakaka. So happy. Haha. And my forth sis will be back to Miri today from Sibu.
Lols. Dunno this year my 2nd sis will back or not. Hopefully will. Haha.
But the most i hope is my 1st sis and my nephews to come back.
Because long time no see them liaw. T.T So miss them especially my nephew.
Ray Ray! T.T Your xiao yi yi very miss you ah! Huhu.Hais.
Hmm.. I'm wondering why nowadays many ppl add me in MSN and saying the same thing to me.
Zzz. Hate those ppl who saying those hiao hiao de things to me.
Stranger lagi. Maaa~.. So I blocked that 4 ppl liaw. Dunno which stupid girl is it.
Tot im a boy. Lol. Kisiao! Use some more "detergent" to wash ur yellow mind.
Don come and interupt me. Thks. Im not interest on "that" thing!
You make me feel dirty! zZzz.
Yesterday Ms Lily returned the test paper to us. Walao eh==
I break my own record. Only got 27.5/56. Because I only studied a little bit nia.
Lols. Science lagi pro. == 62 marks nia. Zzzz. Altogether is 3 paper.
First time i get 80% then second time is open book one. get 97.5.
Then third time only 40%. Lol! But why after i counted, its 72.5? lol.
Or i use the wrong method to count.? Haha. Think so. Lols.
Hais. I failed the third paper. Ohh No T.T
Because it was form 1 de question. And i was forget the next day is exam.
So I dont even study. Lol. Zzz.
Hais. Sometimes really feeling to transfer to other class or transfer to other school.
Because im unhappy stay in F3A. Not because of teachers but because of some other reasons.
Hais. Little bit feel to transfer to F3B. But because of Ms Sim.
I want Ms Sim teach me Chinese History. Hais. Suan le ba.
Nothing is perfect. T.T Tahan finish this year maybe 2011 will be better. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment