Quotes ♥

"If we really want to love, we must learn how to forgive" - Mother Teresa
"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."'- Mother Teresa
"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of" - Albert Camus
"The best way to destroy and enemy is to make him a friend" - Abraham Lincoln
"Being nice to someone you dislike doesn't mean you're a fake. It means that you're mature enough to tolerant your dislike towards them" - Book of Quote

Sunday, November 7, 2010

These few days ~

Actually I dont know what to update.

No idea to update anything.

I'm going to Jb-Sg on Thursday.

The time pass very fast.

Can't really believe that I'm a Form 4 student next year.

I'm still like a small kid searching around for fun.

Hard to imagine I'll be sitting for SPM 2 years later.

Hard to believe that I studied 3 years in RRSS already.

I'm aiming straight A's for my PMR this year.

But I didn't study well for it. Ps.

I was just looked through and studied the important points for each of the subjects.

Quite stress when thinking about how my dad praise me in front of his siblings.

Hope I can get a good result this year :)

Mr bear went to somewhere which I don't know where is it.

Was so worried until the time I received the sms from him.

I attended Curtin Annual Charity Concert last night in Curtin Recreational Hall.

I donated RM 10 and got a golden ribbon.

Hmmm... Don't really pay attention during the concert.

Because I kept on playing i-phone. :x

I'm asking myself why am I typing English right now to update my blog.

Wahaha ~ The answer is because fonts for alphabet nicer and have more choices.

Weird reason is it? Haha.

Hard to survive in "English World" since my English is not good enough.

Hehe. But I'll try to improve. Hope it works.

My mom kept on saying my English is lousy. Makes me speechless.

Lala ~ Last sentence for this post.

I MISS YOU, MR BEAR
(You may be smilling right now when you see this
and IF you read my blog:))

No comments:

Post a Comment