Quotes ♥

"If we really want to love, we must learn how to forgive" - Mother Teresa
"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."'- Mother Teresa
"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of" - Albert Camus
"The best way to destroy and enemy is to make him a friend" - Abraham Lincoln
"Being nice to someone you dislike doesn't mean you're a fake. It means that you're mature enough to tolerant your dislike towards them" - Book of Quote

Friday, March 11, 2011

Happy Birthday to my superwoman

TOday is my Superwoman's birthday. Hehe. But we din celebrate much. Because sisters are busy and my mom is ill and she have no appetite. Quite sad because today i don even wish her happy birthday face to face. My sisters said they wanna celebrate again after that. Means 2ml or SUnday? Not sure. Haha. Today my sis and I made mee-sua today so my dinner for today is mee-sua. WIsh my mom like it.
2ml need to wake up and go Chicago School of Music for the music recital. Wish that I can perform well.
Today Mdm Ivy discuss oral with us. First time do the BM oral. Haiz. SO lazy to do =.= Lalla~ still got English oral need to do this year. aduh =.= haiz haiz lazy ar.

No comments:

Post a Comment