Quotes ♥

"If we really want to love, we must learn how to forgive" - Mother Teresa
"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."'- Mother Teresa
"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of" - Albert Camus
"The best way to destroy and enemy is to make him a friend" - Abraham Lincoln
"Being nice to someone you dislike doesn't mean you're a fake. It means that you're mature enough to tolerant your dislike towards them" - Book of Quote

Friday, March 4, 2011

Dedicated to Mr Andy Lau

Hey Mr Andy! Haha. Since you wrote a post for me in the blog, I replied here la. Okay, lets start now. I think we knew each other 3 more years right? Quite happy to know you actually, thanks for letting me feel a brother-caring. :DD Btw, no need worry about me la. I will be alright here. You are the one who need to take care more and worry more. So, do take care in KL yea. Don always eat unhealthy food and don always go sleep in the middle of the night. Sleep earlier yea. Haha. Im really happy when i know you finally back to your house and no more smoking habit, wish you will keep it up :P Time really passed fast when we look back. We knew each other when I was form 1 and now Im form 4 le. WOw~ Really fast man. haha. Oh yea, no need to ask Cindy to take care of me la. I will take care of myself also de. Dont worry. Haha. I will call you or sms you when Im free or start missing you or anything la. You too yea :) Im willing to continue to be your listener just like last few years. Haha. But I wish I no need to be la. Because most probably you call me when you are sad. haha. Anyway , wish you all the best in Kl. Keep in touch. :DD

2 comments:

  1. LOL~~so touch TT...i cant sleep at night,haha...cause i got night shift one~XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. won't weird lah...before i work at pub also like that mah~~xi guan jiu hao...hahaha

    ReplyDelete