Quotes ♥

"If we really want to love, we must learn how to forgive" - Mother Teresa
"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."'- Mother Teresa
"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of" - Albert Camus
"The best way to destroy and enemy is to make him a friend" - Abraham Lincoln
"Being nice to someone you dislike doesn't mean you're a fake. It means that you're mature enough to tolerant your dislike towards them" - Book of Quote

Monday, March 7, 2011

Sejarah Test & 1st Art Club Meeting

Finally i took my Sejarah Test today . Yeah! SO happy after test. But quite sad because i think i gonna punish by Miss Voon. Lols. Don think i can get 25/30 or above. HUhuh. So sad. Wish she 大人有大量, forgive me TT Huhu. This time i really put a lot of effort on the test le. Wish can get at least a better result. Haiz. Today also my first meeting in Art Club, reminded by Mr Noel that I have to attend. Lols. He told me im the boss so pls remember to attend the meeting. =.= This year de boss is another girl, my last year classmate, Sie Chin. And im her assist. chairman. Well, dont really care about the position actually. Because I think nothing to do with the position also. Haha. Plus im not that good in Art. Quite weird also if a girl who not good in art be a Art Club chairman. Haha. Wednesday gonna join Photography Club (Maybe. Hmm......) Wanna learn something special with friend when im still a RRSS students. Haha. Was thinking to join Harmonica Club de, but since i don have a harmonica for myself and no friends join it, so din join it. Haha. I saw some1 that i wish to see this afternoon in bus stop when i was waiting for my mom. But sadly the person din saw me although i think he/she was searching for some1. Haha. Haiz~ Whatever la. Haha. That's all from me today. Wish my Chinese test on Thursday will be okay (It will be okay if i study :PP )

♥ 朋友不难找,难找的是知心朋友 ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment