Quotes ♥

"If we really want to love, we must learn how to forgive" - Mother Teresa
"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."'- Mother Teresa
"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of" - Albert Camus
"The best way to destroy and enemy is to make him a friend" - Abraham Lincoln
"Being nice to someone you dislike doesn't mean you're a fake. It means that you're mature enough to tolerant your dislike towards them" - Book of Quote

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Last day holiday

Today is my last day for my this time holiday. Haiz. Quite sad about that. TT because i already xi guan in holiday liaw. haiz. just done my second moral project but havent printed out the photos and havent bind them. Today im quite sakai. I was thinking to go photostate the lab report for my friends. But then i only brought my purse and forgot to bring my lab report =.= Laugh till i almost sakit perut and almost cry. Haha. Haiz haiz haiz. Today my hp expired le. NO more sms for me to send. T^T So sad. I only received few msg nia. But sadly cant reply any of them. Haiz. My dad and my sis will be back Miri again in May :D Im happy because i can see them again. Haha. So happy :DD I love the days when all my sisters and my dad come back Miri. Although sometimes i like to complain its noisy. haha. but its better than nothing :) my mom made belacan at home this week. she bought 6kg for that. :DD i help her to wash it till my hand itchy. Hahha. Wish 2ml will be a good day. and a happy day. because these few days im not really happy. Hmmm.. Not sure for what reasons also. Maybe i changed? Dunno why also. Hahah. the pic below is taken by me when i help my mom washed the prawn. Still got some more in the folder but i only upload one of them. Wish you all will like it :)


不要看小这小蚂蚁。它们可以搬比它们自己的重量重几千几万倍的东西

1 comment:

  1. One worthwhile task carried to a successful conclusion is worth half-a-hundred half-finished tasks.




    Web Design

    ReplyDelete