Quotes ♥

"If we really want to love, we must learn how to forgive" - Mother Teresa
"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."'- Mother Teresa
"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of" - Albert Camus
"The best way to destroy and enemy is to make him a friend" - Abraham Lincoln
"Being nice to someone you dislike doesn't mean you're a fake. It means that you're mature enough to tolerant your dislike towards them" - Book of Quote

Thursday, May 28, 2009

My Maths result and today's test

Lols..just now (last period) ah tay tell us my marks..==
PMR = 86%, UEC = pass..
hahaha..actually i also dunno how marks i gt when he told us..
but i don wan siasoi in class, so i asked him don tell us..hehe.xD
and thn i ask him personally for the mark..Lols..
don tell u all first, u will knw it when the result come out..hehe..
Just now i had my tests..BM and KH..
OMx~!i dunno how to do..><'''
mati liaw..BM really so hard..the PMR one..i can said totally dunno what is it said abt..
MATI liaw...Zzz..i think not only me gua?haha..
you all knw how to do ka?=.=
That question is made by my last year de BM teacher, Ms Jong..(if not wrong)
Haiz..now only can hope for the pengajaran of the novel and the karangan to help me liaw..
if not..><'''Waiting for die la..lol..
and today is Dumpling Day‏..Hehe..Happy Dumpling Day‏ to u all..xD
gt makan 粽子 le ma?haha..My mumm made it 3 days before today..><
so i ate it for 3 days liaw..hahaha..xD..
this year de 粽子 not tat nice.lols..because not enough salt..
but nvm la..still nice..hehe..because tat's made by My Bong's Kitchen..xD
Wakakaka..Lols..2ml is the LAST day for exam..WOoOhooOo..xD
so happy..but not very happy also..there are 5 dances waiting for me during holiday..zzz..
Lala..~Pray for me ba..==soooo scared..

No comments:

Post a Comment