Quotes ♥

"If we really want to love, we must learn how to forgive" - Mother Teresa
"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."'- Mother Teresa
"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of" - Albert Camus
"The best way to destroy and enemy is to make him a friend" - Abraham Lincoln
"Being nice to someone you dislike doesn't mean you're a fake. It means that you're mature enough to tolerant your dislike towards them" - Book of Quote

Friday, May 1, 2009

Today's practise`

Just now went to Wendy's house for the dance practise.
Before that, i went to Ming's house. Who is Ming? My "Gor".
Haha. Means another AhBong. Hehe. Lala.
So many ppl thought we are siblings, but we are not. Paiseh ya.
I went there played 2 song in SDO-X. But game over the first time.
Because it's a lvl 4 song. Lols. Paiseh*><
After that i played another song. Only lvl 1 nia. Lol.
Not yet finish then disconnected. What the?! Lol.
After that, we walked to RRSS busstop for waiting the car to Wendy's house.
And we start our practise till 2++pm like tat. After that then we went back to school.
And my sis waited for me outside Ming's house. Lols.
Quite gekdao. Haha. Fortunately, Ming walked back to home and tell her i was not in his house.
Lols. Haha. Quite Hao Xiao. xD.
And Winnie call me PIG lagi when we are practicing. Lols.!
So many ppl call me piG. ==*
The Jimmy Johnne, the piG shianG, MoGu Karen, piG hui and other classmates.
Lols.! I really looked like a piG meh?! Lols.
Why everyone keep call me as a piG?! Lols.
Haha. well, it's ok for me. Xi Guan* liaw. xD
And nvm also. Because im not the only piG in the list. Hahahhahaha.! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment