Quotes ♥

"If we really want to love, we must learn how to forgive" - Mother Teresa
"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."'- Mother Teresa
"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of" - Albert Camus
"The best way to destroy and enemy is to make him a friend" - Abraham Lincoln
"Being nice to someone you dislike doesn't mean you're a fake. It means that you're mature enough to tolerant your dislike towards them" - Book of Quote

Friday, May 1, 2009

O-che

[[My knee]]
This is my knee..Lol..my O-che knee..
Haha..the "reward" after dancing..
This is the first time i dance 7 hours in a day..
Lols..quite crazy..but we only learn about 3-4 8s nia
Ngaidi..Quite slow..Lols..
And 2ml will go for dance for 7 hours also..OMx!
Lols..how to survive?hahaha!(sure can survive de)waakkaka..xP
Geng le?lol..First 7 dancing hours..Lols..hahaha!
And 2ml we will eat pizza for our lunch..
today's lunch was economy rice..RM 4 for take away one.
Lols..and 2ml will eat pizza..for celebrating Stephanie's birthday..
Haha..Xp..but it's RM9..lol..
quite expensive for me (not the pizza price)
but the price for my lunch..><

and my classmates these few days keep ask for the pizza deliver service to our school..
hahaha! kisiao..2B also..Lols..
still ask me help them lagi.. lala~
and they don even chia me 1 piece of pizza..
"Zhen de shi guo fen"..hahha! Xp..jkjk..
But say th truth, they all really so rich..
can tahan 1 week 2 pizzas or smt like tat..
If for me? Weew~do nha tat much $$ to spend for pizza..
LOL!!!geng la them..Lols..next week we gnna hav a pizza again..
Hahhahaha! for RRSS days..weew!!hope the day come faster and go slower..

2 comments: