Quotes ♥

"If we really want to love, we must learn how to forgive" - Mother Teresa
"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."'- Mother Teresa
"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of" - Albert Camus
"The best way to destroy and enemy is to make him a friend" - Abraham Lincoln
"Being nice to someone you dislike doesn't mean you're a fake. It means that you're mature enough to tolerant your dislike towards them" - Book of Quote

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Another movie day

This morning woke up at abt 9 like tat.
Actually i received my brother's msg at 8++am.
I think he msg me when he was playing his basketball.
Haha. I din reply him because hp was out of creadit.
After took a bath, I went to knock my sis's door.
Ask her to prepare for fetching me go Imperial Mall.
Who knows? After I prepared breakfast she still on bed.
Aduhh. Lols. Still told me she hav meeting after 11am.
Who knows she was the one delayed the time.
Actually we decided to meet at 11am.
But my sister still havent prepared.
So I delayed till 11:30am. But I still late arrived there.
Lols. Sorry, brother. Always let you wait for me. Haha.
I arrived there abt 11:50am like tat. Sorry!! Lols.
Then we walked to see things. But he said his cousin kept msg him wan to go Parkson.
So after few mins like tat we walked to Parkson lo.
Lols. He brought me cross the road. Walau eh.
Make me feel so dangerous. Xia dao wo.
Suddenly stopped at the middle of the road.
After that we went to walk again==Then we stopped at dunno what shop at thr.
We help Mr Wong looked for his stuff. But he din pick up his call.
Lols. So he din help Mr Wong to buy lo.
Actually wanna buy 1 for my brother de. But he said too exp liaw, say don wan.
So I din buy lo. I bought 1 thing in that shop for my nv er, Mandy. Hope she'll like it.
After that we went Sugarbun and wait Charlyn.
After few minutes later Chau and Alton also arrived.
Then we took our lunch together lo. Charlyn had her ice-cream==
Lols. Haha. She too loves ice-cream edi.
Dunno why so ngam de o. We 2 brothers wear black colour and they 3 wear white.
After that we went to Star 2 for the Movie "The Final Destination".
Hmmm.. Quite xia dao de lo, when i watched it. Haha.
Keep pull the ppl's shirt who sat beside me de.==
Paiseh. Same as last time. Haha. After movie we went to Sugarbun AGAIN!==
Because I was too hungry.Then my brother ate the same things agn. Lols.
I ate Nasi Lemak and Charlyn ate french fried. The other 2 boys ate ice-cream.
Haha. After ate nasi lemak I still felt hungry. Dunno why also. Hehe.
So we went to Big Apple. We 2 brothers ordered 6 donuts.
I ate "The Alien", "Say Cheese" and "Californian Almond";
my brother ate "Chocoholic", original one and 1 more is chocoring? hahaha.
Not sure also. Because forget the name edi.
After finish our Big Apple then we went to walk agn.
Few more minutes later then Charlyn went back le.
Then I also called my sis to pick me back. Who knows she was just somewhere in Parkson.
Sorry agn to my brother== Throw you alone at Sugarbun. Haha.
Then when my sis and me went to carpark, we saw our uncle.
Hmm!? The eldest younger uncle from KL de.
Hmmm... Almost cha jian er guo. Hahahaha.
Then I ""Eeeiii?? Uncle??!!!" Hahah. That scene so hao xiao==
Dunno Chau and Alton saw it or not. Because they just at the back there nia.
After talked abt 5 minutes like tat, my sis and I also went back liaw.
Actually she wanted to go shopping agn. But she said she 为了我don wan go. Lols.
DUnno why today her mouth so sweet also.
Will 为了我 stay at home 发霉. Haha. xP
Anything la. That's all for today. Hav a nice day :)



[[Displayed BIG APPPLEs]]

[[Our BIG APPLEs]]

[[Sot sot de pose]]

No comments:

Post a Comment