Quotes ♥

"If we really want to love, we must learn how to forgive" - Mother Teresa
"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."'- Mother Teresa
"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of" - Albert Camus
"The best way to destroy and enemy is to make him a friend" - Abraham Lincoln
"Being nice to someone you dislike doesn't mean you're a fake. It means that you're mature enough to tolerant your dislike towards them" - Book of Quote

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Happy Day! xD

Haha. My new and youngest nephew was borned!
Wakakaka. Borned on 4th of sept. 2009. Lols.
Same birthday with Mr Liau and Su Ei. Hahaha.
Yesterday went to Ming Yih's house for BBQ.
Wooot! Haha, So high! Wakaka.
Kena spray by those naughty guys. ZzzZzz!
Not fair one. I don hav the spray make me cannot spray back them
Aiyee! Next time if gt chance wanna spray them till worse then me. Haha
And I keep bottle fight tat Small Kid-Soon Hui. Until my butt sooo pain.
Aduhh! He said wanna play in school on Monday lagi.
Walao. Siasoi. Hahha! But very fun la.
Hais. Actually I want to stay back later, but..... Hais.
T_T cannot, Hais. Nvm la. Haha. Its ok.
Hope will hav the other chance to play with u guys.
Happoy Birthday to Suei, Mr Liau and my beloved Rui Qi(My new nephew)
**Next time i will remind myself to bring camera!**

No comments:

Post a Comment