Quotes ♥

"If we really want to love, we must learn how to forgive" - Mother Teresa
"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."'- Mother Teresa
"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of" - Albert Camus
"The best way to destroy and enemy is to make him a friend" - Abraham Lincoln
"Being nice to someone you dislike doesn't mean you're a fake. It means that you're mature enough to tolerant your dislike towards them" - Book of Quote

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Brother's Blog

Weeww~.. Last time i went to read my brother's blog.
Haha. Finally he create a blog.
Said me as a burglar lagi! Aduh!
Dont be like that ba, give me some face la==
Haha. By the way, thks for his ice-cream today. Haha
Because today suddenly wanna eat ice-cream, so go find him chia me.
Haha. Dunno why he always chia me one.
Almost everytime he chia dao me when he say he wan chia ppl==
Bo pian. Maybe we 2 gt Yuan Fen. Haha!xD

No comments:

Post a Comment