Quotes ♥

"If we really want to love, we must learn how to forgive" - Mother Teresa
"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."'- Mother Teresa
"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of" - Albert Camus
"The best way to destroy and enemy is to make him a friend" - Abraham Lincoln
"Being nice to someone you dislike doesn't mean you're a fake. It means that you're mature enough to tolerant your dislike towards them" - Book of Quote

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Back from Labuan

Went to Labuan last Thursday and back on today afternoon.
I enjoyed my days in Labuan very much because of my sisters.
It is a very rare chance for us to go Labuan together.
I ate seafoods in Labuan for 2 days. I think my sis and my bro-in-law spent about RM300 for our seafoods. Lol
I ate ketam in Labuan for the second and the third day.
SOOooOoooo NICeeeEEee!! Muahaha. I think there were about 5kg ketam.
Wushh ~ Haha. Quite excited because i love crabs alot. :P
The forth day which is yesterday i ate steamboat with my uncle.
It was a steamboat buffet. Haha. Wew ~ First time having steamboat buffet.
Haha. ;P So happy. Bit a sad thing happened when we are having "sweet" time with the steamboat.
My nephew and niece locked in the toilet. == Kelian kelian.
My niece cried shouted so loudly in the toilet when she realize the lock cannot open.
But finally they came out with her mom's which is my sis's direction.
Luckily my niece is able to calm down herself. Haha. Good girl my dear. ;)
My sis was quite angry when she heard the boss said they are not the first case happen in his restaurant.
My niece even said to her mom she will never enter this restaurant again. Its FOREVER.
LOL. It was so funny when i heard this.
Haiz. 2ml gonna have 3 test. Oups TT so sad.
I havent ready for my tests 2ml. Oups! Salah, its 4 test.
Because i din go school on Friday and I missed my BM test.
Lol. 2ml need to replace it. Hope the tests wont be hard.
Hope my Sejarah 2ml wont failed. LOL.
MIss the time when i was lying on the bed chatting with my sisters.
Love the moment. And miss the moment. Wish to have another chance ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment