Quotes ♥

"If we really want to love, we must learn how to forgive" - Mother Teresa
"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."'- Mother Teresa
"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of" - Albert Camus
"The best way to destroy and enemy is to make him a friend" - Abraham Lincoln
"Being nice to someone you dislike doesn't mean you're a fake. It means that you're mature enough to tolerant your dislike towards them" - Book of Quote

Monday, April 11, 2011

Our old car :'( but new hairstyle & new classmate :D

Today my house de old car sold. Its a 26 years old car, which mean elder than me 10 years. In another way to say it is same age with my 5th sis :D Haiz. So sad when I knew my mom gonna sell it. I took some pic of the old car but my camera in the another car, so still can't upload pic here. Haha. Haiz. Saturday I went to Kelvin's Saloon (wish that I didn't spelled it wrongly :p), finally i cut my hair short ;p Still, the pics are in the camera which stay inside the car. Haha. Today was my first day I go school after I cut my hair. Most of my friends ask me "你受了什么刺激?" or "你为什么想不开?". Actually I didn't 受刺激 or 想不开. Just wanna try to have new look only. Some of them said I look younger with my new hairstyle but then still have some ppl said I look older. Some of them just surprised or shocked till speechless. Hahahha. They were so funny when I saw their speechless face. Lols. Today was also my first time join BM Forum. Was so panic man =='" I went for fun and just for experience nia. So I don't really expect much from that. At least i tried :D I just got back my Physics and Biology test paper today. Physics get 20/30 and Biology 66% . Not really a good result. So I think this time can't hit my 75% target in my average. Well, I have to be contentment so that I can feel better :D But then I have to be not so contentment also so that I can improve more. Hehe. Oh ya, forget to write something. I have a new classmate today from Pei Min but she was borned in Pahang. She is Yi Qin :D Wish you won't mind if I write your name here yea ;) Hope we will be friends or even good friends. Wish you can overcome all the stress that you might be face in RRSS (I believe you can. Because Pei Min is also not a school that can study without stress. Plus you are a excellent student ;p ) Good luck to you my new classmate, my new friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment