Quotes ♥

"If we really want to love, we must learn how to forgive" - Mother Teresa
"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."'- Mother Teresa
"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of" - Albert Camus
"The best way to destroy and enemy is to make him a friend" - Abraham Lincoln
"Being nice to someone you dislike doesn't mean you're a fake. It means that you're mature enough to tolerant your dislike towards them" - Book of Quote

Friday, April 15, 2011

Sharing and my physics test today


AY introduced me this video today. And I started to addict on the way the guitarist play the guitar. Its fantastic! Haha. Seriously. Its really nice. He can do the effect by just playing the guitar along. Wew~ Love it so much :D Hahaha.

In the other hand, my physics test today is suxk. Really. Very very xxxx. TT Haiz. Because i only know how to do maybe 15 questions out of 30? Hmmm~ not sure. First time I tembak on my test paper without thinking the question because its running out of time. Haiz. Its really not enough for me to finish the 30 questions in 35 minutes time. AND! Most importantly is, Mdm Wee still say the paper is too easy. What the =.= Alright, whatever. I forgive you :D Haha. Lols. RRSS day is postponed to 6th of May. Meaning that out next holiday (actually not counted as holiday also) is 2 more weeks later. Haiz~ Time passes so fast. Today is already 15th of April (Oh yea, Aaron Chin & Joanne's birthdays)[Happy Birthday :D]. Few weeks later will be in May. Oh NoooOOoo! Semester test is coming soon. Oh Shxx. Lols. Today I still haven't take my English oral test yet. Huhu. So I booked teacher on the 12th of May for the Oral Test le. :D Wish I can score a good mark in my English Oral. All the best to myself. GOod night everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment