Quotes ♥

"If we really want to love, we must learn how to forgive" - Mother Teresa
"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."'- Mother Teresa
"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of" - Albert Camus
"The best way to destroy and enemy is to make him a friend" - Abraham Lincoln
"Being nice to someone you dislike doesn't mean you're a fake. It means that you're mature enough to tolerant your dislike towards them" - Book of Quote

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

ι мιƨƨ мʏ ρяɛvισʋƨ тɛαcнɛя


These few days I started to miss my previous Maths teacher. Ah Tay!! TT Haiz. Really i miss his teaching days a lot. Because Im still not get used to the way the new teacher (actually not a new one) teach although he teach me form 1 for 1 year. Maybe its because Ah Tay too pamper and sayang us and give us too much freedom already. Huhu. Haiz.

Finally I found a easier topic to talk about in my English oral and I just done my script. Walau eh . Seems so long so i canceled it off. I don't want to stay in front and talk for so long time. Haha. Lol. Still left Chinese and English oral for now. Wish that those orals will be nice. And scored a good mark. That's for sure. Everyone like good marks. Haiz.

These few days are so ..... emotional? not sure how to tell. Just my mood can suddenly change so fast and turns out to another type of me. Dunno what's the reason also. Heard that its because of the hormones. Hope it will pass soon. I don wan suffer from this. Don wan to feel lonely again. Huhu. And also, these few days my form teacher keep on saying me a big bully . Am I that bad? LOL. Haha. :P But, I know she's just kidding (for 50%). Well, that's all from me ;)

ɢσσ∂ иιɢнт αи∂ тακɛ cαяɛ ɛʌɛяʏσиɛ ;) Ǥσ∂ вℓɛƨƨ ʏσʋ

No comments:

Post a Comment