Quotes ♥

"If we really want to love, we must learn how to forgive" - Mother Teresa
"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."'- Mother Teresa
"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of" - Albert Camus
"The best way to destroy and enemy is to make him a friend" - Abraham Lincoln
"Being nice to someone you dislike doesn't mean you're a fake. It means that you're mature enough to tolerant your dislike towards them" - Book of Quote

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Stress?


Yea, today my topic is stress. Lols. Just saw that 2 of my friends having the same title so i decided to be the third one writing it. Haha. What is your stress"est" subject for you? Bio? Phy? Chem? Or sejarah? Haiz~For me its Sejarah. Really, this subject gave me the most stress among all. Need to hafal this hafal that. First and second tests Im still be patience of it because only test for 1-2 subtitle. But this time tested 1 whole chapter. Oh NooOo~ T.T Haiz. I have no good way to study Sejarah. Do you? Can teach me? Haiz. Really stress of it.
Well, today is the polling day for Sarawak. DAP in Miri won all :D Haha. First time they win so 风光. Hope they can really UBAH Miri to a better city. ;) And also hope that I wont be that stress till I have the action like the pic above. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment