Quotes ♥

"If we really want to love, we must learn how to forgive" - Mother Teresa
"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."'- Mother Teresa
"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of" - Albert Camus
"The best way to destroy and enemy is to make him a friend" - Abraham Lincoln
"Being nice to someone you dislike doesn't mean you're a fake. It means that you're mature enough to tolerant your dislike towards them" - Book of Quote

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas Parade 2011

Before Christmas Parade started
(Grace, me, Lydia, ZiHui, Amelia)
-Picture from Lydia-
I went to Christmas Parade with Grace last night. Quite fun and it was my first experience to walk on the street under the rain. o.o Sorry, Grace because I forgot I'm having my raincoat in my bag. LOL! Thanks God that I'm not totally wet because my mum asked me to bring raincoat and Grace asked me to bring an umbrella. Really thanks God that I have a lovely and caring family :) Last night I went to City Fan at about 5pm and the parade started around 7.15pm. I walked with a primary 6 girl who named Tiffeny Fong. She is a cute girl actually and wish to join us so badly. Haha. I was so tired after the Christmas parade and I knew that everyone did. I went to take a quick bath without wash my hair because I was really tired after the parade. BUT, I went to online after I took my bath. LOL! Because my friend ask me to online but himself no online. Fine, I forgive. Haha. There were still some photos we took after the Christmas parade. I'll upload when I got it from Grace and Lydia ;) Thanks Grace's mum, Aunty Julia for the extra shirt and thanks Samuel Su helped me by holding my umbrella (Really very paiseh but he dont want to give back me my umbrella). LOL. Thanks God that I didn't get ill after the parade :)

Finally I imported my older post just now from my older blog which having big problem in blog layout :D

The time we waiting for the parade start
(Grace & I)
- Captured by Tiffany Fong -
The time we were waiting for Grace's car
(Cj & Lydia)
- Captured by Lydia Leong -
- Uploaded on 30th of Dec -

No comments:

Post a Comment