Quotes ♥

"If we really want to love, we must learn how to forgive" - Mother Teresa
"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."'- Mother Teresa
"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of" - Albert Camus
"The best way to destroy and enemy is to make him a friend" - Abraham Lincoln
"Being nice to someone you dislike doesn't mean you're a fake. It means that you're mature enough to tolerant your dislike towards them" - Book of Quote

Thursday, December 1, 2011

2011 I-youth retreat at Lambir Hills National Park

I joined 2011 I-youth retreat at Lambir Hills National Park. All thanks to Grace who brought me here and I enjoyed a lot ;) The retreat started on 25th Nov at 5pm in GMC. We checked in at GMC at 5pm and the ice breaker started at 6pm. We went back home at 10pm and the next day gather at GMC, took bus to Lambir at 7pm. We went for picnic after we reached Lambir and check in to our own chalet. Thanks God that at the last I sleep with my own friends, Grace and Lydia. :)
The bus to Lambir Hills National Park
Calling for ....
This is the photo that Joshua took at the place we picnic. Quite a nice shoot right :D
The waterfall in Lambir
This is what we did when we played crazily in the water. There are still some more in Linley's and Ming Yih's camera taken by Eu Min and Ming Yih himself. I'll upload when I get those photos from them ;)
Larry and I o.o
Cj, Lydia & Grace
Another shoot in water 
After going to picnic, we back to chalet and prepare for group dynamic. This was what Joshua took when I looked at his Canon Lens 600mm with canon camera before I went back to my own chalet.
After picnic
 Canon Lens 600mm with canon camera
The 2nd jungle trekking on Sunday. It's about 3.6m throughout the whole trip. But we forgot how much time we used. 3-4 hours maybe? O.o Quite fun but quite tired. Haha. I sweated a lot after this trekking. Don't know for how long I didn't sweat like that. ><"' So smelly when I enter my room with air-conditioner. Thanks God I didn't get injured throughout this camp :)
The 1.8 m jungle trekking
View of the waterfall after 1.8m jungle trekking
After 1.8 m of jungle trekking :)
Brother David, a good friend of Uncle Andy shared the way and importance of communication with us. He asked us to build a helicopter which is SUPER COMPLICATED to me :x Luckily I was in the group with Darren whom a robotic member before in Chung Hua. LOL! Thanks Darren although I dunno you well. HAHA.
Uncle Andy's friend, Brother David

Helicopter that Darren built 
Group photo before Brother David left

I learnt something in this retreat and I really enjoyed a lot. I couldn't believe when my mum agreed to allow me to join this retreat. Unfortunately, I couldn't go church service and youth due to some family reasons. I'm glad that I knew a lot of new friends during this retreat. Thanks God that everything was alright. And wish that those who injured will heal fast and wouldn't suffer from pain anymore after this retreat. May God bless everyone of us ;)

Pictures from Linley Chai
Larry and I
Uploaded at 7/12/11
Taken by Eu Min using Linley's camera

Another shoot ;)
Uploaded at 7/12/11
Taken by Eu Min using Linley's camera
Lydia, Cj and Grace ♥
Uploaded at 7/12/11
Taken by Eu Min using Linley's camera


No comments:

Post a Comment