Quotes ♥

"If we really want to love, we must learn how to forgive" - Mother Teresa
"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."'- Mother Teresa
"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of" - Albert Camus
"The best way to destroy and enemy is to make him a friend" - Abraham Lincoln
"Being nice to someone you dislike doesn't mean you're a fake. It means that you're mature enough to tolerant your dislike towards them" - Book of Quote

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

15&16/12/09

Yesterday went to Charlyn's house for Twilight.
The movie was just 2++ hours. But we watched it for 5-6 hours.
What the =.=''' Because we used pps to watch it.
Sambil load sambil watch. Super lag man. Aduh.
I went there about 10 and went back about 5.
Then about 8+pm I received Jill's sms told me she got back her Twilight Dvd.
Lols. Quie Gekdao yi xia lo. So today I went to her house and get the Dvd before go Bouleavard.
I saw my primary schoolmate at there. He kept look at me=.=
Maybe thinking abt who am I. Hmm.. Actually I also forget what's his name.
Just remember he was one of the student of the primary school.
Yesterday then I knew that next year will have a test from Mdm Chua.
Oooohh Nooo. It's tooo latee!! ... Shxx. ZzzzZzz.
Feeling so annoying today. Just kena my mum bombed.
Actually she can just tell me the things without using the "bomb".
It will make me feel better. Well, its ok. Fine ~
Not the first time. But not many times also.
After I took the Twilight Dvd from Jill, I came back and watched it.
It's so smooth compare with yesterday one. =='''
Daddy came back today again.
I think this year is the most times in a year he came back to Miri.
Just now chit-chat with my mum and sis during the lunch.
I understand and I knew something that I dunno and I wondered it for few years.
Finally, I knew it by today. It wasn't a good thing.
I feel that... A guy that a girl married with, will affect you forever and much than we think.
Why did I think of it? Not an important stuff that you need to knw.
It's real. And what's the meaning of a marriage to a guy and a girl?
This ques. is probably like the ques as "What's love."
Hmmm.. Maybe im still too young to think about it. Haha. That's all.
Dont think too much of me. Im just say nonsence.

No comments:

Post a Comment