Quotes ♥

"If we really want to love, we must learn how to forgive" - Mother Teresa
"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."'- Mother Teresa
"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of" - Albert Camus
"The best way to destroy and enemy is to make him a friend" - Abraham Lincoln
"Being nice to someone you dislike doesn't mean you're a fake. It means that you're mature enough to tolerant your dislike towards them" - Book of Quote

Monday, December 14, 2009

Zzz

Yesterday went to the Concert for our school donation one.
Hmm.. Nothing to say=.= Really is those "special" one will like it.
For me and my sis.. Hmm.. My sis went to Parkson after second of third performance.
My mum and I finished it. Kept yawn last night at Dewan Suarah.
Haha. And i saw Mr Richard yawned at there. Hahaha.
About 10++pm like tat ended. Then we went back home.
That concert prepared in 2 weeks. Organized by Lion Club, RRSS and, 美里音乐社
Saw some friends at there. But din talk. Because far from them plus not very close one.
Today whole day with my laptop and hp. =.=
Too bored. Don feel to study. But nervous for next year Pmr and Uec.
Aiks. Siao eh me. These few days keep sing in Meetoto. =.=
Too bored edi. Some times still forget lyrics lagi. Aduhai. Siasoi.
Luckily no ppl knw me. Haha. Last time i said i will post my result after i took my result.
Hmm... Almost forgot edi=.= Later will post. hehe.
Dia ask me go dance with her. Jill also said she want go.
Aduh. Still thinking want or not. Little bit scared because there is someone there.
Scared later kena ppl jio nia. =.= Paiseh paiseh.
Some ppl said New Moon is nice. But some ppl said it's not nice?
Hmm... My sis said Twilight better. But cant find the dvd.
Aduhai. Zzzz. Sienz. Who got dvd can borrow me?! Huhu.
Christmas is coming soon. Then is my sis's birthday.
Then 2010!! Then school reopen. Then Chinese New Year.
Then Test 1, 2, Semester 1, Test 3, 4, THEN PMR!
Oh NO! After that then UEC!. Wakao=.= (Think too much?)
Aduh. Hais. My cousin finish his SPM edi.
Huhuhu. But now i havent start my PMR. Not fair one.
=.= (无理取闹) Kisiao liaw me==

No comments:

Post a Comment