Quotes ♥

"If we really want to love, we must learn how to forgive" - Mother Teresa
"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."'- Mother Teresa
"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of" - Albert Camus
"The best way to destroy and enemy is to make him a friend" - Abraham Lincoln
"Being nice to someone you dislike doesn't mean you're a fake. It means that you're mature enough to tolerant your dislike towards them" - Book of Quote

Sunday, December 6, 2009

=These few days=

Wednesday I went to Taman Selera (Tanjung Lobang) with friends.
Woo~ Did not see them for a long time edi. So sad that din take 1 photo with them.
Hais. About 2pm like tat Dada come my house. Then 5++pm like that Gab brought us go.
I was excited at home. Haha. Dunno why also.
Gab came and brought us first then go to fetch Jia & En and Jill.
Hehe. First time go somewhere by our own x.x
Blablabla. Then I met Py there because he said his teacher brought him go.
So I went to the bridge with En. Keep kacau her when we go there.
Hahaha. So happy because she looked like a small kid. Hehe.
Actually we go there just for watching sunset nia. Lols.
Not for dinner or blablabla. After sunset, then we ordered water and chit-chat at there.
Wow. So many mosquito at there ==
My leg POP out many buns. Haha.
So I went to swing with Dada. Chit-chat alot with her at there.
Haha. Long time din talk with her edi. Hehe.
Oh ya, i took a pic when we were watching sunset on the bridge xD
And i forget my promise to my nephew and niece. Ooh nO!
My niece said I cheat her. **Nothing to say**
Because of 2 cans of 100plus. Haha. Psps.
After that gab brought us back home.
Aduh. Im the most noisy one among them. Haha.
They all diam diam de. Make me quite paiseh.
But because my mood got a little bit no good. So I don care anything.==
After back home my 4th sis brought me and 2nd sis gia gia.
Quite emo when i was in the car. Lol.
Then we went back home and eat durian x.x So many.

Yesterday i went movie with aniki. Finally watched 2012.
Hehe. That was a finally. Lols. I met a lot of old friends there.
Talk awhile nia. They asked me the same ques. ==
So we went to watch 4.15pm de 2012.
After that went for dinner about 7pm like that at Sugarbun.
Then about 8pm like tha jiu back home le.
Quite happy because finally watch 2012 le. Hahah.
Next terget is... Wakakaka xD 风云2.. Hehehe.
But going to watch it with my family *maybe*
Just now baru finish 宫心计 Hehe. Quite happy because follow it for a long time edi.

Watch till my eyes sakit ah. Aduh x.x
Hehe. Now dunno wanna do what for my next few days.
Next week maybe got a job for me to do. Wakaka.
Hope really got a job for me lo.
Today woke up at 8++a.m like tat.
Because mum ask me whether wan go breakfast with my aunt and cousins or not.
So I lied awhile on bed jiu woke up le.
Then go to Tian Xin eat breakfast. Ben lai wan go Bintulu with them de.
But I got piano class and their car full edi. So din go there.
Hais. Too bored in Miri. So fast December edi. Aduh.
Dunno what will going on on this year Christmas. Hais.
Maybe that will be my lonely Christmas== Haha.
Or maybe celebrate with friends? Or family? Who knows?
Aiks. 4-5 more weeks then we need to back to school le. Wuu~
Happy or sad? Beh zhai== Heard that our form teacher is Mdn Chua?!
Aduh. So hope is Mr Tay. T.T Hais.

No comments:

Post a Comment