Quotes ♥

"If we really want to love, we must learn how to forgive" - Mother Teresa
"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."'- Mother Teresa
"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of" - Albert Camus
"The best way to destroy and enemy is to make him a friend" - Abraham Lincoln
"Being nice to someone you dislike doesn't mean you're a fake. It means that you're mature enough to tolerant your dislike towards them" - Book of Quote

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Hmm.....

Merry belated Christmas to everyone.
Hmmm... Actually dunno wanna update what =.=
I feel tat my life changed again. Dunno why also.
Seems tat I really very easy influence by ppl. zZzzz.
Tat was been a some time I din online. Reason is because lazy.
Haha. Seldom lazy online. Today not feeling well, keep sneezing.
I think I caught a cold. I watched Avatar on Wednesday.
Hmm... It was nice :) But the beggining of the movie quite boring till i feel asleep.
Ps. Hehe. But well, that movie really nice xD
My sis watched it yesterday with her friend. She praised the movie too.
Daddy went to Indonesia again today. Sadly din take photo with him this time.
Actually my sis wanted to bring us to sing K this week together with daddy.
But.. It din happen. Hais. Quite disappointed.
Yesterday slept at 12++a.m because of the HongKong drama agn.
This time watched the "Born Rich富贵门". Today watched till the 22th episode.
I feel that there are a lot of things will change next year.
Feeling losing something/someone next year. Little bit nervous and worry about tat.
Hope it doesnt happen. These few days I felt nice because I got something in my life.
This week will be the last week of 2009. Meaning tat the holiday ends soon.
Hais. Miss holiday but miss the school days too. ^^
But still worry about alot of things will change.
Argh. T.T Hais. Kena mommy scolded agn.
Before tat the turtle pig also dunno why. Sot de.
Played with her nia then scold me. Now feeling so down.
Is SUPER down. Zzz. So hope there is someone beside me to support me.
But well, I can still be okay if there is no one. Haha.
Christmas that day I went back to GMC. I received a gift from my best friend, Grace.
And I was glad to see there's still some friends missed me alot when the time I don join them.
I made my decision once agn in church. And i saw a disappointed face.
I learnt something in this holiday again. And I saw the another side of myself.
Feeling disappointed to me again. Hais. Argh. T.T
Very stress of myself now. Sien ah! T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment