Quotes ♥

"If we really want to love, we must learn how to forgive" - Mother Teresa
"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."'- Mother Teresa
"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of" - Albert Camus
"The best way to destroy and enemy is to make him a friend" - Abraham Lincoln
"Being nice to someone you dislike doesn't mean you're a fake. It means that you're mature enough to tolerant your dislike towards them" - Book of Quote

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Leadership

Somehow someone made me feel that a good leader is important in order to do the things well. So I'm trying my best to be a good leader. My class stall will be the main stall for this year RRSS Charity Sale which means that we are in-charge of the opening ceremony and the banner of the food fair. I really hope that I can do the thing well and successfully. I hope anyone of you won't have a feeling that I'm annoying. Haha. Although sometimes I would think in that way too :x I tried my best not to trouble you all @@ Tomorrow will be the last day for preparation for the food fair. I hope I can do it well. I admit that my leadership is not good enough, so I hope everyone of you can forgive me if there were something that I did wrong or made you all feel bad :) Thanks a lot to prepare the things together with me. Lastly, I would like to thanks all of you who had helped me before, during and after the food fair. Really thanks a lot (although this is our responsibility). Thank you for all of you especially Aaron, Eleen and the gang (Kim & Jun Ni). XD

No comments:

Post a Comment