Quotes ♥

"If we really want to love, we must learn how to forgive" - Mother Teresa
"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."'- Mother Teresa
"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of" - Albert Camus
"The best way to destroy and enemy is to make him a friend" - Abraham Lincoln
"Being nice to someone you dislike doesn't mean you're a fake. It means that you're mature enough to tolerant your dislike towards them" - Book of Quote

Friday, November 18, 2011

MONOPOLY :D

This few days I played Monopoly in school for the whole day. Guess what, Monopoly have so many edition and so many different types of it. LOL! ATM Monopoly, did you ever played? And one more is Monopoly play with only cards @@ Let me introduce what I had played in these few days after my 2nd term exam. First one is Monopoly Here & Now : The world Edition. It isusing ATM card instead of using the Monopoly cash. I played yesterday for the whole day and won at last. Wooo ~ :D Everyone have 15,000 million when the game is started. We played until almost every land we owned worth more than 10mil. LOL! HAHAHHAA. First time I play Monopoly with so big amount XD SO happy
MONOPOLY Here & Now : The world Edition 
MONOPOLY Here & Now : The world Edition 
Second one is MONOPOLY DEAL Card game. This game is counted as a fast game if compare to the one with map. This game is using ONLY cards. I just learnt this today and I first time won when I played the 3rd time :D Quite happy. Hehe. I prefer this than playing the Monopoly with map because it save times, fun and it needs to use brain to think. And it only consists of action cards and land cards. Hahaha.


MONOPOLY DEAL Card Game
MONOPOLY DEAL Card Game
But still, if compare the ATM one with the older version, I still prefer the older one. Because I like the feeling of purchasing and selling land by using cash. Hehehe. Too bad I only played this once. Really wish can play MONOPOLY Deal Card Game again. Too bad we are having holiday now and can't have fun in school anymore :( Time really flies so fast till I can't believe I will be in Form 5 after 1 and a half year from now onward.  Wish I can prepare and put more effort next year for SPM. I hope I can self-control so that everything will be going alright :D A good news for myself, finally I'm joining the youth camp again this year. Muaahahhaha. So excited. Hope I can have fun with my friends again this time in the retreat :) Thanks God and praise the Lord  

No comments:

Post a Comment