Quotes ♥

"If we really want to love, we must learn how to forgive" - Mother Teresa
"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."'- Mother Teresa
"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of" - Albert Camus
"The best way to destroy and enemy is to make him a friend" - Abraham Lincoln
"Being nice to someone you dislike doesn't mean you're a fake. It means that you're mature enough to tolerant your dislike towards them" - Book of Quote

Monday, June 1, 2009

Life

Just finish my dinner awhile. Nothing can do, so change my blogger colour.
Too bored le. Lols. Lazy to continue my project edi. Later thn continue again.
Yesterday i spent my whole day on my laptop. Lols.
Really whole day man. >
Lols. Sot edi. Dunno I will wear spec. when i back to school or not.
Lol. Better dont lah. I don like it although there are some ppl said i wear it looked nicer.
Hehe. Whatever lah. Yesterday heard some news from an old friend.
Haha. A not bad news. It's a HE. He said when he look back to the past, he said himself a rebellious ppl.
Well, he's really a rebellious ppl. A very stubborn boy.
But now he's going to change. But i din see him for few months edi.
Dunno how is he really change or not. Haha. Hope he will la.
Yesterday afternoon's mood not tat good actually.
But after watch a funny video intro by My ah Gor, Andy, i laughed till like wat.
My sis too. All of us kisiao edi. >
She also laugh on it when she watch the video. Lols.
Reallyfunny. Haha. Forget abt the link edi. So, SOrry cant share with u all. Hehe.

Saturday went parkson with Aaron and Shiang. Lols.
2 boys and only 1 girl. That smelly Xing Han.
Din tell me he din go. Told me the last minute. Lol.
Aaron belanja us ate Donuts. Ate till my hand so dirty. Haha.
So i only ate 1, Aaron ate 3 and Shiang ate 2. Hehe.
Actually there are 2 more girl said will come with us.
Who knows? 1 said she back home edi. 1 said she cant go. Hais.
Nevermind liaw la. Pass edi. Lol. Quite bored.
Bored till i go to the baby clothes area. And saw the small size clothes.
Haha. Soooo cute. Hehe. And then walk walk walk, walk back to polular and found Aaron there.
Oh yea, Aaron's CD still in my bag. Haha. Lols.
Actually i follow Aaron back home. Who knows?
He din wait for me. ZzzZzzzzZzz. BAD AARON! Left me alone.
Lols. But also good la, no need ma fan him.
Later misunderstand by others lagi. ><'''
So i asked Mr Wong to fetch me back home because saw him in Parkson.
He asked me a lot of things when in the car. Lol.
Shao sii. Dunno how to answer some ques. Lol.
Still ok la. Isnt a bad day. Still need to bia the Chinese project and the History project.
Gtg. =) Take care. May God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment