Quotes ♥

"If we really want to love, we must learn how to forgive" - Mother Teresa
"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."'- Mother Teresa
"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of" - Albert Camus
"The best way to destroy and enemy is to make him a friend" - Abraham Lincoln
"Being nice to someone you dislike doesn't mean you're a fake. It means that you're mature enough to tolerant your dislike towards them" - Book of Quote

Friday, June 12, 2009

Still the same things

Aiyeryer..these few days keep doing the same things..lols
wake up, practise, go back, makan+taking bathe, watching tv/online/doing project, sleeping..
Lols..Hais..Tired..but XiGuan liaw..haha=)
Today morning Karen msg me 8am-11am practise the hot dance..=.=
Thks for the reminder anyway..but i knw edi..lols..haha..
today woke up so late..8am need to go out edi..
but 7:45am like tat thn i woke up..lols..sot liaw me..dunno why the morning call cant wake me up..=.=
so rush ah..haha..not enough time to prepare, make my eyes so 肿..
Lols..after went to school, don even practise when i go there first hour..sien..
waste my time..if like tat, i don wan go liaw lo..waste my time..zzz..
She was cutting the song tat time when i arrived..zZzzZzz
sien..cut cut cut..cut for wat also dunno..almost audition le still cut..
zzzZzzz..ok well, don bother..zz..but we use Stephanie's brother, Shamus cut de song..
haha..it's quite nice..hehe..so we use it..no need to waste time again..lol..
after tat thn we start to practise lo..11am i went RIT had our lunch with Suei, Stephanie and Karen..
Quite early ho? lol..haha..after tat ii continue had my practise till 5pm thn go han meng's house eat biscuits..hahaha..!
nice..xD because i was hungry..lol..after tat thn i went back home le..
2ml need to practise again..lol..they asked me go FunFair with them..
but i don wan..Lols..lala..~ hehe..

Yesterday Jill told me she lost my last year Sejarah Project..
Knx! Shxx! My memories all GONE!!T.T
make my mood so bad..sienz..i knw she din mean to lost it la..
but really heartache..T.T especially the pictures when i was still a baby..T.T
felt to cry but din cry..lols..and yesterday gt few guys use their friend's msn to kacau me..
Sien..tat time really sien..almost scold them edi.. but suan liaw..
忍耐..yesterday was the first time i so bad mood till scold ppl and don care everything..
zzZzzzZzz..make Shiang tot im not CJ..lol..sot sot..=.=
Whatever la..hope i can gt back my project..Tat's the first project tat i did it well and gt full marks..T_T very bu se de..T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment