Quotes ♥

"If we really want to love, we must learn how to forgive" - Mother Teresa
"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."'- Mother Teresa
"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of" - Albert Camus
"The best way to destroy and enemy is to make him a friend" - Abraham Lincoln
"Being nice to someone you dislike doesn't mean you're a fake. It means that you're mature enough to tolerant your dislike towards them" - Book of Quote

Thursday, June 11, 2009

T.T

Same as last few days..I went to practise from 8++am till 5++ pm..
Today not very tired actually because morning my stomach de muscle pain.. So din use my whole evergy to dance..hehe..
Yesterday already pain, but i finish my practise tat time edi..
Haiz..My mucles really painful leh..dunno why also..maybe injured le gua..=.=
don care it..haha..because during afternoon suddenly ok liaw..lols
today's lunch was Laksa from RIT..haha..not very nice..but still okay..
Our school de taste nicer than RIT de..hehe..xD
My knees still the same..O-che..=.=lol..
There were something happened in the afternoon..
2 dancers suddenly felt sienz and went back..What the x!
Make me so mad..Lol..but after that ok le la..because we all calm down edi..
But they 2 still din back for practise..zZzzzZzz..need to wait for 2ml's practise..
After they 2 back, then we stop awhile practise because of our mood..
After tat, we continued again..All thks Alvynna..haha..really thks...=)
You are the one who made us hav back our mood..
Hehe..Thank You..Muacks..Love you ah..haha..xD
Then we all practise for awhile again..After "awhile", they open Alvynna's laptop to play..
Dunno what they play also..haha..because there are no games in her laptop..haha
That time i felt asleep, so i slept awhile..Just closed my eyes awhile for resting nia..
because the floor is too dirty and that hanmeng and karen kept kacau me..
Tell me someone was there and looked at u..Walau..really scared me..lol
After tat, we go to RIT again for buying some drinks..
Alvynna belanja me, Cindy and HanMeng drink..haha..
they 2 drank aloe vera ; Han Meng and I drink tebu..haha..
Karen paid it herself, because she gt brought money to there..
Whatever..haha..And then i finished the air tebu before i reach room A01..
Lol..not only me..Han Meng also..Lols..after tat, thn karen..lol
the 2 aloe vera drinker are the last 2..haha..lol..=.=
after tat i went to Han Meng's house for teaching Angel for her Form 1 sejarah project..
Who knows she told me no need..lol..go there for nothing..
haha..Just for an apollo layer cake..=.= Quite zha dao..haha..
and then Karen smsed me ask me go back..asked her why she also did not wan to reply..
just told me "Just come back jiu shi le"..What the..sot one..
Asked me go there practise..lol..din ask me bring Han Meng go..huhu..
So we 4 girls practise lo..haha..then ALvynna kept practise the catwalk de part..
Haha..she so loves that part..haha..after awhile..it was abt 5++pm, Cindy and Alvynna go back with her friend le.
Then left me and Karen 2 girls wait in bustop..haha
before tat we talked with Mr Johnne abt concert de things..
hais..dunno whether my dance can be select or not..hope can present in concert la..
if not..=.= waste our time and energy..T_T
After tat, i went back home first..Then i dunno when Karen went back because she din tell me
When i just went in my car, gt ppl sms me..Lols..
Xia dao wo..tot wat happened..so ngam one..lol..
Oh ya, when we had our practise, we saw Brass Band members prepared to hav BBQ..
Lol..make my saliva almost come out liaw..Lols..haha..
Long time din BBQ edi..That time i still rmb i went to my friend's BBQ in Tanjung..
Weeww..A lot of sweet memories there..so miss the time..hais..T_T
so miss my friend..But i think we wont hav the memories again..(ii think)
But Nothing is impossible la..haha..whatever la..don bother it..lol..
i cant knw abt the future..really so miss leh..hais..ok la..stop here now..bye bye..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment