Quotes ♥

"If we really want to love, we must learn how to forgive" - Mother Teresa
"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."'- Mother Teresa
"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of" - Albert Camus
"The best way to destroy and enemy is to make him a friend" - Abraham Lincoln
"Being nice to someone you dislike doesn't mean you're a fake. It means that you're mature enough to tolerant your dislike towards them" - Book of Quote

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Parent's Day

Today is our school de Parent's day..
I go school at 8.30am like tat with my mummy to take my report card..
Lols..Nothing special lo..Just talk somethings abt me in class..
And abt my result..This time de result not really good..
Especially UEC..OMx! so poor man..zzzZzzZzz..
really scared me when i saw my result in office tat time..
Ngaidi..Average 66.38 nia..Sienz..70% also don have..Hais..
Dunno how lu..Next time gambateh again??
hope my result will be ok next time la..
Just now my friend told me he don wan to buy another RM50 ticket edi..
OMx! Lols..Make me feel guilty because cant help dao SH to sell it..
I promised him edi..But still cant help him..Aiks..
Sorry o..hehe..really sorry..
Actually today need to go to practise for the dance..
But teacher not free, so cannot come and teach us..
So we din practise lo..anyway, thks Kelly for borrow us the room=)
After canceled the practise, I went to han Meng's house and get my knee protector..(dunno what
's called)
After tat, i went to Jia Xin's house for learning the dance..
Ngaidi..the dance canceled edi..OMx!=.=
need to learn all the new one..the style all different..Cham lo..
Dunno how liaw..hais..T.T
After i went home, i went shopping with my family..
From 2++pm till 5++pm..
after shopping thn i go to my sis's friend's salloon cut my hair..
Just修剪nia la..hehe..That's all lo..lol..
These few days i notice tat, i don have a real friend can trust in..
Dont even have a friend can talk with when i needed..
Maybe tat's because of my own problem..
Cant trust a ppl well..Haha..But tat's good for me also..
At lease, i can learn how to be independent..Lala~..nothing can say..
Hehe..A lot of ppl make me feel disappointed..
Make me feel we are getting more far with each other..
I also dunno why..Maybe i think too little or too much..Dunno anything..
No one i can really trust in..No need anyone to let me trust in..
I just need someone to play and chit-chat with me..
That's all..But........who is the guy?
No one can understand me,
the one who understand me,
cant help me because only the one who had the same feeling with me will understand me..

3 comments:

  1. =.= haha..u are human..XD..
    lols..dunno la..sometimes will emo emo for nth de..
    (when think dao something..bleks)

    ReplyDelete
  2. then share with me la!! until 1pm xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha..again?thn be th "x" again..lol..nth can share leh..dunno wanna share what..haha..just sometimese dunno why suddenly feel so lonely nia..

    ReplyDelete