Quotes ♥

"If we really want to love, we must learn how to forgive" - Mother Teresa
"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."'- Mother Teresa
"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of" - Albert Camus
"The best way to destroy and enemy is to make him a friend" - Abraham Lincoln
"Being nice to someone you dislike doesn't mean you're a fake. It means that you're mature enough to tolerant your dislike towards them" - Book of Quote

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Scolded by teacher

Just now scolded by teacher..ZzZzz..little bit sien lo..
actually need to go to school for practise..who know?
they told me cant go 1 by 1 at the last minute..Sien..
Make me be you all de "dang jian pan"..
ZzzZzz..suan liaw la..lols..cant do anything also..
always kena say by teacher because of u guys..
so hard to manage u all de time..all not same one..
later this one can tat one cannot..this one cannot tat one can..
playing me ah? teacher arrived ur house edi still say no time go..
play us a? sien..suan le la..lol..forgive and forget..
hope my teacher wont angry with me again..zzz
dunno how to go to the audition ar..no time practise..
zZzzZzz...yesterday delyn asked me to join her dance lagi..
lol..dunno how to manage my time liaw..wan me learn the new steps 1 by 1 leh..
OMx! i can remember i also don hav the time la..lol
Just now ben lai wan to go to indoor to watch my sis dance de..
but my mumm headache..feel like almost vomit like tat..
so din go..hais..miss it edi..T.T first time heard my sis go up stage and dance..
mostly is me perform..lols..this is the first time i heard she go up stage and perform..
Dancing lagi..haha..don even heard abt this before she learn this..
hahaha..anyway, sorry to her..cant go and see u..
After i went back home from school (after scolded by teacher)
then i played sdo with friends..those dunno who lai de..lols
my friend's friend's cousins..lol..quite far..
but now all becomes friends edi...==
after sdo then i bia my project..The chinese history project..
sien..dunno why gt 1 information cant find..lol..
thn i don wan to continue liaw..because so tired edi..hehe..
hmmmmm.......one more project i havent done..lol..
the manila card one..sei liaw..tat one need to pass up before the history project..
but i do the his. project first..lol..whatever..=.=
don care..lol..don bother..hahaha..xD
yesterday they went to fun fair..but i din..
quite lazy..and no money go also..need to save money for the concert..
Haiz..2ml need to back to school lu..happy?hai ok la..=.=
quite sien because need to face the result..aaaahhh!
but suan le la..need to face it 1 day also..hais..
the most i hate is the CORRECTION..lol..sure gt many to do it..
hais..man man write and do the correction liaw..haha..xD
God bless u all..and me too..xD..Buaix

No comments:

Post a Comment